Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I dunno if they will, but I would like to see the Kor'kron kicked out of Undercity. I remember when they replaced all our Abomination guards. Blasphemy!
    yeah even though my hordie didnt use undercity often it just felt so wrong to see a bunch of orcs instead of happy derp face aboms.

sure the aboms are made from a mish mash of different men women and children but all they wanna does is pick flowers Y U NO LET ABOMS PICK FLOWERS @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

You're assuming that she wants to jump the band wagon. Let's say she does and Voljin loses? (we know he won't, but the NPCs don't).

For now, the war is far from her door step and she doesn't have any real ties to the Horde. As such, I expect her to sit back and watch, waiting for the opportune moment to strike at the turn of the tide. If Garrosh is obviously about to lose, she'll join in and share in the glory of ousting a tyrant.

If Garrosh is about to win, she'll swoop in and kill the rebels, proving her "loyalty" to the warchief and possibly earning some relaxation on the Kokron presence in Undercity.

Realistically if you had troops positioned inside your city and the offending Captial on the other side of the world being invaded would you:

A) Wait until the offending force is defeated then simultaneously wipe the occupiers out after the battle

B) Send a military force overseas and fight the occupying soliders both at the same time

C) Send in an small eilite team of Marines secretly behind enemy lines to sabotage the enemy capital while appearing to remain neutral. Then after the battle the Kor'Kron left in the city.

or my favorite:

D) Show up in full force on Ogrimmar's doorstep flinging the heads of all the Kor'Kron Elites guarding the Undercity over the Walls of the city.

The real question is what they'll do with all those Krokron corpses?

Unless they completely forget for some reason then they'll definitely be withdrawn or killed in the Undercity. They are Kor'kron afterall, and the Forsaken and Sylvanas have zero respect for any of them. As soon as Sylvanas gets word that the rebellion is going to happen, all of those Kor'kron are goners.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah even though my hordie didnt use undercity often it just felt so wrong to see a bunch of orcs instead of happy derp face aboms.

sure the aboms are made from a mish mash of different men women and children but all they wanna does is pick flowers Y U NO LET ABOMS PICK FLOWERS @_@
    Nah, that was just Thadius, the biggest waste of bodies scourge ever invented. Abominations are made from adult corpses.

Deleted
    I'm still hoping for the undead to get out of the sewers and start a brill style capital city!

15+ Year Old Account
    A company of "elite" guards, stationed in the city of poisoners, during a global uprising. What could possibly go wrong?