Deleted

Suen-Wo staff bugged ?

Why does the Suen-Wo, Spire of the Falling Sun, not show on the Twin Consorts loot table?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It does, we are just not allowed to bonus roll for it, which is the biggest <Censored as I know Puupi is watching> ever.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

I would like to know the reason :-/

Is this new, because the only staff item I know they do not let us roll on is Giorgio's Caduceus of Pure Moods.

I ticketed a gm about this and the staff off Horridon and he said you can definitely obtain these items through a bonus roll as an elemental shaman - I don't think blizzard can update the dungeon journal until a major patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Is this new, because the only staff item I know they do not let us roll on is Giorgio's Caduceus of Pure Moods.
    No, all the other staffs in the instance were already like this. That's why they "fixed" Giorgio's as well.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    I ticketed a gm about this and the staff off Horridon and he said you can definitely obtain these items through a bonus roll as an elemental shaman - I don't think blizzard can update the dungeon journal until a major patch.
    Think that's what their new "micro-patch" tech is for, so they can update tooltips and the like without a major patch.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    No, all the other staffs in the instance were already like this. That's why they "fixed" Giorgio's as well.
    Which was reverted.