Thread: What killed me?

Deleted

What killed me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3hfYBRd3ic

Ok, i know, bad quality, but what killed me? all i know i got a mortal coil on me, then i was flying, then dead..

so anyone knows what happend?

10+ Year Old Account
    owned by gravity^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Nitro Boosts malfunction sent you flying up, then you fell to your death.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

The Nitro Boost has 2 different malfunctions. One causes you to take 50% of your health in fire damage over a short period of time and the other sends you flying way up in the air.

Whenever you use it you should always be ready to hit your parachute cloak just in case.

Deleted
    1. i dont have engineering
    2. this was in rated battleground, and u cant use nitro boots in rbg!

so again? what killed me!

also worth to mention, they didnt kill us a single time, they all had 0 kills! so it wasnt the other team doing something

and yea ofcourse i died to fall damage which is obvious, but what made me jump into the air?
    Last edited by mmoc36dd441536; 2013-04-10 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hummm ... Glyphed hunter trap? The one that explodes and knocks back? Mebbe?

Also: Nitros would dismount him.

Looks to me like you were feared through the ground... my guess would be Blizzard made a mechanic that throws you high enough in the air to kill you if you go below the ground. I recall something in the past about people exploiting / using hacks to go underground in arenas or bgs, so my best guess would be it's an antihack mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    The Nitro Boost has 2 different malfunctions. One causes you to take 50% of your health in fire damage over a short period of time and the other sends you flying way up in the air.

Whenever you use it you should always be ready to hit your parachute cloak just in case.
    A small correction: Rocket Fuel Leak takes 10% of your max hp every second for 8 seconds, so a total of 80% hp. If you are out of combat and low health,you can take off all your gear since you don't stay at whatever % hp you were at, but the absolute value, so after taking off gear, even with low hp, you can get to 100% and you'll survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were horrified underwater (slow), and then you glitched through the landscape. When this happened, you and your mount ran at full speed (non-underwater) in one direction, and that just happened to be that steep incline in the direction of the flag. This speed launched you into the air.

Gravity did the rest.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Odds are someone used the shell to knock you off your mount and then gravity did the rest.

I don't know what killed you.

But this could be a great community 'game'

Show a screenshot of your death and people guess how you died.