Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    Of course it's true. Do you doubt the tech of North Korea and our future supreme leader? Kim will personally fight Obama on his T-Rex, Obama on his triceratops.
    It would almost be worth them magically having such advanced technology to see that lol.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Anyone remember this game...

Anyway, interesting that they found embryos.

However, I'm highly doubtful they'll find any "salvageable" genetic material.

So no Jurassic Park

...yet
    /facepalm

Dammit...installing now...again >.> Been soooo many years since I played that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

LETS CRACK THEM BABEHS OPEN AND HAVE US SOME DINOSAUR OMELETS @_@ woot wooo!!!
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    /facepalm

Dammit...installing now...again >.> Been soooo many years since I played that.
    Paraworld had its issues, but I think it definitely deserved a better chance than it ended up with.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    my dear dr grant

welcome

to jurassic park
    Hi

Deleted
    Australia would be perfect!

I mean it is already dangerous, so a few dinosaurs would not change very much.
    Also it is an island + it already got airports & hotels for park visitors!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I can't believe you actually came up with that. So many memories!

10+ Year Old Account
    BUT THE EARTH IS ONLY 3000 years old!! (sarcasm)

Once they create a real Matrix, where we can plug our brains into a VR world, we will get to see dinosaurs in action. Even ninja dinosaurs wearing jetpacks if we want. We could watch Kim on a trex fight Obama on a triceratops. Its also VASTLY more likely and far less laborious than actually finding real DNA and cloning them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Once they create a real Matrix, where we can plug our brains into a VR world, we will get to see dinosaurs in action. Even ninja dinosaurs wearing jetpacks if we want. We could watch Kim on a trex fight Obama on a triceratops. Its also VASTLY more likely and far less laborious than actually finding real DNA and cloning them.
    Those would be no more real dinosaurs than the pictures of dinosaurs we're looking at on our computer screens.

I want to ride a real T Rex, damnit!

Or at least a Utahraptor. I'd settle for that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I can't believe you actually came up with that. So many memories!
    The entire series is on youtube of Dinoriders.

Also Paraworld, I never got around to completing that and I sadly sold the game many many years ago. I would love for a real dinosaur game. Spore was the last game I played where I tried to make my own dinosaur... yeh fuck you EA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please guys, keep it on topic.

That said, I think this is really awesome. There hasn't been known much, or anything at all, about development of a dinosaur embryo. Now, anatomical/morphological information can be gathered that I think that'll be the only thing. Gathering DNA from it won't be possible I guess. Ah well, nice find anyway.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    To the peeps asking about any possible Jurassic Park DNA cloning hijinks, they only found protein traces no genetic material. Might be useful for dating perhaps and possibly comparing it to modern proteins depending on how jacked up they are.

Jack Horner is trying to get a project going to reverse engineer chickens into something that at least resembles a dinosaur cosmetically, so pet raptors are an outside shot one day...
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus