Page 1 of 2
LastLast

weekly mogu charms only cost 50 lesser charms now?

just turned in my weekly quest for tokens it was only 50 lesser charms for my 3 mogu charms. think blizz might have hot fixed it in? anyone else getting this?

Turned mine in 2 hours ago and it cost 90.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, still says 90 for me ;o

How weird...

just had a guildy turn her quest in only cost her 50 as well

Just did it my self, it costed me only 50 too.

Did mine 5 min ago, it is at 50 (had 97 small token, now have 47, havent done a single quest since)

hopefully this was a hot fix and not just a bug

50? oh thank god for this nerf

Yeah, just farmed 90 small charms with daily quests, and I just wondered why I still have 45 left after turning in the quest.

Lulz, 1200+ charms and just doing dailies 2-3 days a week (Only the new ones on that isle).

Nice for alts though.

OK, strange, I just logged on my hunter and turned in the quest, and it cost me 90 charms (not just in the quests text, I watched the amount in the currency tab).

Is it possible that it is cheaper if you only have <100 charms?

Tested it and the quest is "completed".

Got my friend to do it (don't be silly, I don't have any Lesser Charms!) - and it still cost 90 (he had nearly 1200 Lesser).

I assume it's only on US for now, as we're EU.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-04-20 at 12:52 AM.

I am EU, too, and as I wrote above it worked for my druid (who had 95 lesser charms when turning the quest in, and now I have 45 left), but it did not work on my hunter who I tried next, but he had 412 charms and after the quest he had 322.

So now I tried my rogue, he has exactly 50 charms, but it is not possible to turn in the quest.

Another idea: My druid still had one rune of fate left (so he now has 4). Does this apply to all who got their runes for 50 charms?
    Last edited by Puri; 2013-04-20 at 12:49 AM.

Still 90 for me in US. Had 92, turned it in, had 2 left.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know where you guys are getting this, im on US too, logged in on my alt which has exacly 60 lessers, and its not counting. This seems like a strage bug if its indeed the case.

Funny, obviously we happened to stumble into a little time window when they (accidently?) tested the coming hotfix on live servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just now tried it with a character that had 744 charms on it and it definitely still took 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I just now tried it with a character that had 744 charms on it and it definitely still took 90.
    You realize the thread is four days old and the announced hotfix will be applied tomorrow?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    #1 - 2013/04/22 09:30:00 PM
    We’re deploying a hotfix late tonight that will reduce the number of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune required to purchase 3 Mogu Runes of Fate from 90 down to 50. Meaning when you log in Tuesday and purchase your 3 Mogu Runes of Fate, which are used for 5.2 raid boss bonus rolls, it will only cost you 50 Lesser Charms.

We recommend waiting until after the scheduled Tuesday maintenance to ensure this change has gone through before purchasing your Runes. Maintenance is currently scheduled to begin Tuesday, April 23, at 5:00 a.m. PDT.

I think different servers get it at different times.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side