Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    WoW: Defense of the Azeroth

World of Warcraft: The Frozen Reign of Chaos Orcs and Humans Coming from Beyond the Dark Portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

We'll likely see it sometime in mid-August or something.

And seeing how many are going with Legion, I'm gonna say it's not, even though it's quite likely! Plus, I'd rather not work with the Alliance to beat the Legion, not yet at least. If we must have the Legion then let us kick ass on our own, we're stronger than back in BC, we can handle this without having to work together!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Guild Wars 2.5

Again, as I said, things CHANGE. It's quite obvious they're setting Y'shaarj up to be another raid tier.

Why do I say this, you ask?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Developer-Q-A

At the end of the Klaxxi questline, the mantid mentioned that at one point in time, they worshipped Y'shaarj, an old god. However, he was slain by the Titans and was split into "shadows of his former self". Is he, in some way, in relations with the Sha and will we see Y'shaarj in future content patches?
    Y'shaarj breathed love and exhaled hate, inhaled peace and breathed violence... Plus, his name was y'SHAarj. It's pretty safe to connect the dots. :smileyhappy: But Y'shaarj itself is very, very, very dead.
    And yet the new scenarios tell us he ISN'T dead. He's sleeping, like the other Old Gods. And that every time we kill a Sha, he gets stronger.

To me, that tells me 5.5 will see to us killing the Sha of Pride in a Krasarang War/Darkspear Rebellion like patch, leading to Y'shaarj's revival and raid in 5.6.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still believe the next expansion wont be about the burning legion, because I think they should first be done with Azeroth as a whole, if anyone remembers, there's that whole point about "another side of Azeroth" no one has seemed to return from, and seeing as this other side isn't shown in one of the ulduar projections, the "other side" is actually a titan secret, not to be found by anyone, not even their constructs.

TBH, not trolling nor trying to sound butthurt...

but what does it matter atm? i mean the sooner we get new info the sooner the QQ comes, crying about this and that. enjoy what you currently got and just wait. there is nothing else you can do about it atm. yes sure you can speculate. but 99% of the time you'll just end up disapointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they do decide to register the name, it would be an excellent opportunity for them to make amends for their April Fool's day efforts. They just need to register about eight different names, from silly to deadly serious with the correct one in there somewhere. It would be highly entertaining.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

"World of Warcraft: ?" will be the name because they won't want to spend anymore money on it after Titan is announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion's name according to me, and hopefully Blizzard, if it involves Burning Legion and sargaras:

World of Warcraft: Onslaught of the Fallen or World of Warcraft: March of the Fallen
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2013-04-14 at 03:29 PM.

Just like I figured, some other California company (cough cough) has registered Titan. Respawn Entertaiment, no less. Wonder what this entails...

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    ... but it is? Hasn't Blizz already confirmed that 5.4 is the last raid tier planned for this xpack?
    5.4 is the last raid "tier." It's possible we see a small 5.5 patch before patch 6.0 which should usher in all the new class changes.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    When they do decide to register the name, it would be an excellent opportunity for them to make amends for their April Fool's day efforts. They just need to register about eight different names, from silly to deadly serious with the correct one in there somewhere. It would be highly entertaining.
    World of Warcraft : Pandas Gone Wild