Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How can I get access to my daughters facebook info?

B4 we begin plz note: As much as I would greatly appreciate everyones opinion about how to raise kids every situation is different and for obvious reasons I wouldn't go into complete details about my kids life. And am not here for advise on raising kids. With that said, In the past I had a program that was free to download and it recorded keystrokes i believe, and it was refog somethin but was kinda shady might have messed up my old computer etc. Are there any free ways to do these such things now?
    Semper Fi

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try Google. You can do that by clicking on the white bar at the top of the page and typing in "www.google.com" but without the quotation marks. On that page there will be another blank bar you can type stuff in. Type your question there, then hit the search button.

And personally, don't snoop in your kid's shit. Try talking to them instead.

Just look for a good keylogger. This one seems decent

~snipped~

You might want something more discrete though; if your kids have any computer know-how at all other than 9gag and facebook, they'll see it. But since they didn't see your last attempt at it I guess that's not a problem.

But yea, you shouldn't do this. Easy way to lose their trust...

Please do not post links to keylogger programs.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-04-11 at 02:34 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    B4 we begin plz note: As much as I would greatly appreciate everyones opinion about how to raise kids every situation is different and for obvious reasons I wouldn't go into complete details about my kids life. And am not here for advise on raising kids. With that said, In the past I had a program that was free to download and it recorded keystrokes i believe, and it was refog somethin but was kinda shady might have messed up my old computer etc. Are there any free ways to do these such things now?
    Unless your daughter is young (1-15 in age) you have no right to try to get on her profile.

At min you could add her as a friend and see what she post's.

If there is something you want to know be a parent and ask her not do sneaky things that may get her to hate you.

Unless you think she is ether going to hurt others hurt herself doing drugs or selling herself what she say's and dose on FB is none of you business.

The fact you want to get on her facebook shows you don't trust her.

Tip: Just because you say
    As much as I would greatly appreciate everyones opinion about how to raise kids every situation is different and for obvious reasons I wouldn't go into complete details about my kids life.
    Dose not mean we can't comment on the actions you are wanting to take to invade your daughters privacy.

You can't ask someone to do something or to help you do something without telling them why.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-11 at 02:19 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we give better parenting advice than the gun and Marine forums?
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    If her/his daugther is a minor she/he has all the right in world to check her facebook or anytihng else she/he wwants to check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jtbrig7390: Kids lie to their parents all the time, trusting them is not the best way. Thats just how it is.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Just look for a good keylogger. This one seems decent

~snipped~

You might want something more discrete though; if your kids have any computer know-how at all other than 9gag and facebook, they'll see it. But since they didn't see your last attempt at it I guess that's not a problem.

But yea, you shouldn't do this. Easy way to lose their trust...
    Oh boy, keyloggers. I remember writing one... Yeah they're stupid obvious, unless you have some really elegant stuff, which isn't going to be free... or completely legal.

Don't spy on you kids.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-04-11 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    If her/his daugther is a minor she/he has all the right in world to check her facebook or anytihng else she/he wwants to check.
    if her/his daughter is of decent age "I say at lease 15 so then shes in highschool" said parent should be able to trust there daughter and not do something so shady.

be a adult ask what you want to know it is that simple rust your kids don't put them on a leash they are not dogs.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Unless your daughter is young (1-15 in age) you have no right to try to get on her profile.

At min you could add her as a friend and see what she post's.

If there is something you want to know be a parent and ask her not do sneaky things that may get her to hate you.

Unless you think she is ether going to hurt others hurt herself doing drugs or selling herself what she say's and dose on FB is none of you business.

The fact you want to get on her facebook shows you don't trust her.

Tip: Just because you say

Dose not mean we can't comment on the actions you are wanting to take to invade your daughters privacy.

You can't ask someone to do something or to help you do something without telling them why.
    Id she is a minor her "privacy" is very limited.
    Ofc he can ask for help witjout saying why, you dont have to respond but he is free to ask all ha wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Jtbrig7390: Kids lie to their parents all the time, trusting them is not the best way. Thats just how it is.
    So clearly going behind there back and breaking into there facebook is.

Me personally I really had no reason to lie to my mom "won't say I never did cause kids do lie" but if its something major like Drugs/selling urself/hurting others and you ask ur kids if they lie good chance you will notice it like a bright light in your face.

Unless you child has given you a reason not to trust them don't do something so shady that they hate you for it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 02:27 AM ----------

Id she is a minor her "privacy" is very limited.
    Ofc he can ask for help witjout saying why, you dont have to respond but he is free to ask all ha wants.
    right that is my point he is free to ask and decide if he accpt's the answer given but to jump right into breaking into ur childs facebook is downright wrong.

once again a lot of it dose depend the child's age and it is something the OP as not told us.

until more info is given I'm going to stick to what I said and say that it is wrong because.....well it is.

if her/his daughter is of decent age "I say at lease 15 so then shes in highschool" said parent should be able to trust there daughter and not do something so shady.

be a adult ask what you want to know it is that simple rust your kids don't put them on a leash they are not dogs.
    With the amount of dumbfuck teenagers out there nowadays, I wouldn't put out a general "if your kid is in 15 then you should trust him." That's actually quite a stupid thing to do, to trust kids when they're most notorious. You don't know what his daughter is like. She could be getting into drugs/bad guys/bad shit.

I'm not saying that spying on the kid is good, I'm of the opinion he should talk with her instead, but none of us know how bad it might already be for the OP and his daughter, so it's not really our place to castrate him.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted

Well you have no clue what the backstory is do you?
    So as far as you know this parent might have 36 valid reasons to do this.

And to be blunt, untill a perosn is a legal adult the parents has any rights to control basicly anything the kid does.
    And this is a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So clearly going behind there back and breaking into there facebook is.

Me personally I really had no reason to lie to my mom "won't say I never did cause kids do lie" but if its something major like Drugs/selling urself/hurting others and you ask ur kids if they lie good chance you will notice it like a bright light in your face.

Unless you child has given you a reason not to trust them don't do something so shady that they hate you for it.
    It's a different scenario when you have kids then being one and giving advice. It's much more complicated, you gave them their life and I'm sure most parents will do anything it takes to make sure the kid grows up without doing something very stupid.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

You could try communicating with her. Just a crazy thought.

As a rule of thumb, if you're snooping through diaries or hacking your kids' facebook account, you're not going in the right direction as a parent. You sure as hell are going to lose their trust, and that's the most important thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I like how we tell him not to do it, but help him find a keylogger anyway.

Deleted
    [/COLOR]right that is my point he is free to ask and decide if he accpt's the answer given but to jump right into breaking into ur childs facebook is downright wrong.

once again a lot of it dose depend the child's age and it is something the OP as not told us.

until more info is given I'm going to stick to what I said and say that it is wrong because.....well it is.
    Its wrong according to you.
    Newsflash, you dont get to decide what is right and wrong in this world.
    You think its wrong, that dont make it a universal rule, sorry.

Well you have no clue what the backstory is do you?
    So as far as you know this parent might have 36 valid reasons to do this.

And to be blunt, untill a perosn is a legal adult the parents has any rights to control basicly anything the kid does.
    And this is a good thing.
    Its called trusting your kids and the OP did not want to tell the backstory therefor that is a warning sign right there that it is something shady.

you don't treat your kids like they are prisoners. as I already said a lot of this is age depending but if your child is at lease 15 you start to treat them like a adult "My opinion"

Breaking into your childs facebook is a 100% sure way to get them to hate you and do whatever it is you don't want them to do.

Deleted
    Hire the A Team.

How about just saying, "get off Facebook "