Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    Its wrong according to you.
    Newsflash, you dont get to decide what is right and wrong in this world.
    You think its wrong, that dont make it a universal rule, sorry.
    And just because you say I am wrong dose not make you right.

Last checked a child is a child not a dog so why treat them like one.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I like how we tell him not to do it, but help him find a keylogger anyway.
    It's better if he chooses not to do it, instead of wanting to do it but not having the ability to.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Is your daughter less than 18 years old? You have an obligation to to monitor everything she does to make sure she is safe.

Is it your computer she is using? I don't see a problem with you installing software on your computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you care about your kids, you shouldn't go out of your way to break their trust and respect for you. This is nothing more than invading her privacy for the sake of being nosy, because if this was anything serious, I'm sure you wouldn't be asking anon's on the internet on how to pull shady tactics just to sate your curiosity by breaching your little girls trust, shame on you.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Its called trusting your kids and the OP did not want to tell the backstory therefor that is a warning sign right there that it is something shady.
    Or he didn't want to get into this discussion with kids like you who would have no idea how to empathize with his situation no matter how much he explained it.

Really the OP would've been better off just asking "How can I record keystrokes on my computer?" and leaving it at that because of the show some people make this out to be.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    It's a different scenario when you have kids then being one and giving advice. It's much more complicated, you gave them their life and I'm sure most parents will do anything it takes to make sure the kid grows up without doing something very stupid.
    I agree it is but I am just going off how I was raised.

If you put ur child is a leash they will get off it and do whatever it is you don't want them to do.

getting on your childs facebook without there ok is downright wrong and shows said person dose not trust there child to even speak to them.

Said it many times and ill say it once more this all depends the age and backstory that the OP has not/will not give.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussion concerning keyloggers is not permissible according to the forum rules and guidelines - http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...orbiddentopics

Closing this.