Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    All i'm saying, is if you say you are a good raider, but you don't actually raid more than one run per tier , i'm not sure how you measure that?
    I KNEW linking my profile was a bad idea. Why? Because neck beard basement dwelling no lifers will troll the fuck out of you to make a point. I didn't even say I was a good raider, just that at times I felt I was. What I've said and I'll say again is that I KNOW HOW TO RAID (and prior to ICC I raided on a mage) and I KNOW HOW TO HEAL. I don't need children telling me how to do it. This tier is worse than heroic raids in the previous raids by a LARGE MARGIN and the nerfs reflect this. You'll see more coming soon enough. I would rather heal H bethilac.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2013-04-13 at 04:18 PM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dimondback View Post

I mean, I can't blame you for being defensive about being the gm of a 6/12 normal guild, I would be pretty upset if I couldn't lead my guild around in a circle correctly too on durumu. So it must be the content's fault you cant progress, correct?
    I'm sorry you are in the bottom 25% of people who understand what good, bad and average mean.

I quite like the raids being this hard, btw. I've said so earlier in the thread. Something else you aren't much good at - reading comprehension.

10+ Year Old Account
    being your guilds worst healer as a holy pally is a pretty hefty achievement, do you stand in oddly shaped puddles too?[COLOR="red"]
    Yes. If I move out of them I take dmg anyway. My goal is die enough times and wipe my raid enough that Blizzard will eventually get enough data and more nerfs will come and try hards like you will cry harder and harder.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I KNEW linking my profile was a bad idea. Why? Because neck beard basement dwelling no lifers will troll the fuck out of you to make a point. I didn't even say I was a good raider, just that at times I felt I was. What I've said and I'll say again is that I KNOW HOW TO RAID (and prior to ICC I raided on a mage) and I KNOW HOW TO HEAL. I don't need children telling me how to do it.
    Throw in the towel gramps, you are the weakest link.

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    I'm sorry you are in the bottom 25% of people who understand what good, bad and average mean.

I quite like the raids being this hard, btw. I've said so earlier in the thread. Something else you aren't much good at - reading comprehension.
    im sorry your in the bottom 25% of not being able to work out numbers correctly and understand that most people cant get past horridon normal, (the 75%)

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw in the towel gramps, you are the weakest link.
    Maybe but then who will pay for Blizzard to make more content for no life losers?
    The hammer comes down:

Deleted
    T

im sorry your in the bottom 25% of not being able to work out numbers correctly and understand that most people cant get past horridon normal, (the 75%)
    What I like and what is good for the game are different things.

I said that earlier in the thread as well.

Learning to read and think might be on your to do list.

Maybe but then who will pay for Blizzard to make more content for no life losers?
    >Plays the same game he is calling others out on
    >Does badly at it and claims they know what they are doing
    >Rages when performance is brought up
    >Calls people no life from rage, while playing the same game as the "no lifes" only failing more

Logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Plays the same game he is calling others out on
    >Does badly at it and claims they know what they are doing
    >Rages when performance is brought up
    >Calls people no life from rage, while playing the same game as the "no lifes" only failing more

Logic.
    I don't call "people" no lifers. I call YOU a no lifer. I don't think your people. If people questioned my performance I'd get upset. No life losers (i.e not people and pods who live in their parents basement) calling me out doesn't bug me. I bet you play a hunter. A BM hunter at that.
    The hammer comes down:

What I like and what is good for the game are different things.

I said that earlier in the thread as well.

Learning to read and think might be on your to do list.
    what's good for the game is to make 10m normals poop easy for the 10m casual rp guilds to roll through and leave the real content in heroics like it should be.

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 10:22 AM ----------

I don't call "people" no lifers. I call YOU a no lifer. I don't think your people. If people questioned my performance I'd get upset. No life losers (i.e not people) calling me out doesn't bug me.
    you seem pretty mad gramps, dont break somethin

I think the no-life losers pay as well. Usually for multiple accounts. So yeah, they're more important than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm jelly kid. Are you sure you should be on the internet? How did you get past the child blocker?
    The hammer comes down:

Deleted
    what's good for the game is to make 10m normals poop easy for the 10m casual rp guilds to roll through and leave the real content in heroics like it should be.[
    I agree.

Now, if you could just learn what good, bad and average mean and put some effort into your manners towards other posters and had a go at increasing your reading ability, you might eventually be worth talking to.

You are issing an A from diamondback, btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith Hammer Time View Post
    I think the no-life losers pay as well. Usually for multiple accounts. So yeah, they're more important than you.
    Actually that's debatable. They consume more content in faster time and if Blizzard continues to cater to them they'll only continue to lose more subs let alone players who raid normals. So no they aren't more important than the vast majority of people who play this game, i.e AVERAGE PLAYERS.
    The hammer comes down:

Deleted
    lol it hit a nerve. :P

(btw Glorious, i am 28 since you seem to be obsessed with age/kid etc)

Infracted; Don't spam. If you have nothing constructive to add, don't post. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-13 at 06:55 PM.

I'm jelly kid. Are you sure you should be on the internet? How did you get past the child blocker?
    by pushing the right buttons for 8 minutes and killing heroic horridon, IM SO GUUD

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 10:26 AM ----------

I agree.

Now, if you could just learn what good, bad and average mean and put some effort into your manners towards other posters and had a go at increasing your reading ability, you might eventually be worth talking to.

You are issing an A from diamondback, btw.
    It's a good thing it's ment to be that way then! I'm glad you can go off topic enough to read my name and take the time to reply to it, guess you're mad or just bored. either way you are one of the 75% window lickers so I don't mind if you find me worth talking to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    lol it hit a nerve. :P

(btw Glorious, i am 28 since you seem to be obsessed with age/kid etc)
    You could be 40 and still a kid. It's mentality. Nothing to do with physical age.
    The hammer comes down:

what's good for the game is to make 10m normals poop easy for the 10m casual rp guilds to roll through and leave the real content in heroics like it should be.

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 10:22 AM ----------

You've kept this account on ice for 18 months just to jump out from under the bridge and start trolling now? Props on the patience but given that you had 18 months, couldn't you come up with something witty or original?

Actually that's debatable. They consume more content in faster time and if Blizzard continues to cater to them they'll only continue to lose more subs. So no they aren't more important than the vast majority of people who play this game, i.e AVERAGE PLAYERS.
    When did being average become okay? Maybe your parents should have beaten you more?

Infracted; Posts like you made, are not okei. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-13 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith Hammer Time View Post
    true that, which is why raid completion has nothing to do with blizard designing raids.
    The raiders play this game no matter what, and pay each month, sometimes on several accounts. they also pay for server transfers etc, and racial changes to improve performance.

The casuals like Glorious who raid once per month, on LFR, and then complain about difficulty stop playing, then start again when free weeks are given (said it yourself).

this is going nowhere and turning into flaming now.

10+ Year Old Account
    by pushing the right buttons for 8 minutes and killing heroic horridon, IM SO GUUD[COLOR="red"]
    Congratulations. Maybe mom will take you to Mcdonalds for a happy meal now.

Infracted; Keep it on topic. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-13 at 09:09 PM.
    The hammer comes down: