Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    No, its because they want room so they can nerf things but they wanted to stop the special snowflakes whining.

Remember one thing, the achievement intially was to kill the bosses before the NERFS, then Blizzard decided to try the item upgrade route as "nerfs" and se what happens, but initially the nerfs were going to be delivered BEFORE the next tier.

Blizzard made a decision to not nerf T14 in the middle of it, and we are saying here that it was a mistake. And IMO, the mistake was to make the tiers so overtuned in the first place.
    The biggest mistake was to gate ToeS behind empress. I'm sure it would've been a looooooooooooooooooot smoother if people could've done ToeS before killing the Empress.
    All ToeS bosses were not even close to the difficulty of the Empress, not even 50%.
    Made by mountandpetlover, big thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    The biggest mistake was to gate ToeS behind empress. I'm sure it would've been a looooooooooooooooooot smoother if people could've done ToeS before killing the Empress.
    All ToeS bosses were not even close to the difficulty of the Empress, not even 50%.
    Which is something they did because people said the tiered raiding days were better.

But, the biggest mmistake was to make the last 4 bosses of HoF so freaking hard. If those bosses would have been of the difficulty of MSV and Terrace many more people would have finished that tier.

But the thing is, they did a similar mistake in this tier with bosses like Horridon, Council and Durumu.

Which is something they did because people said the tiered raiding days were better.

But, the biggest mmistake was to make the last 4 bosses of HoF so freaking hard. If those bosses would have been of the difficulty of MSV and Terrace many more people would have finished that tier.

But the thing is, they did a similar mistake in this tier with bosses like Horridon, Council and Durumu.
    Can't do anything but agree

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    Cant wait for Titan and leave the nerfed wow to you then you can feel like you are actually"good".
    I thought we already debunked the "Titan is going to be for hardcores" rumor.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I thought we already debunked the "Titan is going to be for hardcores" rumor.
    Let him dream will you. A man has to dream.
    The hammer comes down:
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Yea I've heard that before to and I don't buy it. Why should normal mode raiders have to be subject to an increase in difficulty when lfr was released? THey were happy doing their normal mode raids and enjoying them with their friends when it was perfect for them. Why should they have expected an increase in difficulty because of lfr? Why should they accept that? What about lfr automatically says normals have to be harder?
    Because prior to LFR, normals were the sole entry point to raiding. Now that entry point has 2 potential skill levels. Also consider how much more effective LFR gear is than what was available to players before hand. Normals were the only way to get set bonus gear back then, and that is no longer true.

You'll notice that LFR is also getting tougher as time goes by as well.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Because prior to LFR, normals were the sole entry point to raiding. Now that entry point has 2 potential skill levels. Also consider how much more effective LFR gear is than what was available to players before hand. Normals were the only way to get set bonus gear back then, and that is no longer true.

You'll notice that LFR is also getting tougher as time goes by as well.
    None of which should need apply to raiders running normal. LFR was not made for them. They shouldn't be subject to increased difficulty because of it's introduction. The second part is also not true. Their was quite a long period where you could buy set gear with valor (or it's analogous currency), it wasn't until DS tier that they stopped that.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Really? you think it's silly for someone who hops online into a game, get's called a scrub (and it's not just once) and leaves the game after being insulted and subjected to a bevy of assholes insisting that their bad and need to l2p? I get what I give. If kids want to come here and pick apart me and my raid then they shit in return. REally it was my fault for posting any of my information. Dumbest thing I ever did on this fourm.
    Hey, your the self proclaimed "Heroic raider" that cannot do normals. I know plenty of people that are no means heroic raiders that are between 9-11 bosses in. You dug your own hole. Also I like how you assume anyone who says something bad against you is a "kid".

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    I can't wait to see what Glorious Leader thinks of Lei Shen. "I moved out of Thunderstruck but it still hit me for 200k!! Boss is overtuned. Blizzard nerf please."
    Oh there are a few bosses on the way that he is going to poop himself over too. I can see the anger on the tornadoes in Iron Qon.

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 11:54 PM ----------

Okay, but you got nerfs on horridon and council, which are piss easy now. I immediately noticed the council nerf. Frostbite hits like a wet paper towel now, you barley even need to stack for it. Whats the point of a mechanic if it can be easily ignored?

The only thing hard about Durumu is getting everyone to handle the maze correctly, which they have already improved. Just mark one person that can do it and have everyone follow them... easy.

Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Okay, but you got nerfs on horridon and council, which are piss easy now. I immediately noticed the council nerf. Frostbite hits like a wet paper towel now, you barley even need to stack for it. Whats the point of a mechanic if it can be easily ignored?

The only thing hard about Durumu is getting everyone to handle the maze correctly, which they have already improved. Just mark one person that can do it and have everyone follow them... easy.
    Which is what wer were discussing here in this thread, if those nerfs were justified or not.

Its also too little too late, the fact that they didnt nerf HoF when they should make a lot of people quit raiding (and many of them quit playing).

I still think T15 neeeds more nerfs, and that horridon, COuncil and the Durumu maze should have NEVER launch as they did.

Which is what wer were discussing here in this thread, if those nerfs were justified or not.

Its also too little too late, the fact that they didnt nerf HoF when they should make a lot of people quit raiding (and many of them quit playing).

I still think T15 neeeds more nerfs, and that horridon, COuncil and the Durumu maze should have NEVER launch as they did.
    Sure. I personally don't think that the last round of nerfs were needed, but they are done already so... no reason to cry over spilled milk.

As for T14, I'm not sure what was needed. But if those people have quit playing then we don't need to worry about them now right?

What specifically in T15 do you think still needs nerfed?

Sure. I personally don't think that the last round of nerfs were needed, but they are done already so... no reason to cry over spilled milk.

As for T14, I'm not sure what was needed. But if those people have quit playing then we don't need to worry about them now right?

What specifically in T15 do you think still needs nerfed?
    Meg, Durumu and maybe Qon will be nerfed pretty soon. Leishen will follow and few weeks after.

Meg, Durumu and maybe Qon will be nerfed pretty soon. Leishen will follow and few weeks after.
    Do you think those are necessary? It would be sad if they nerfed the only bosses in the last 6 that actually require some effort. Primordius, dark animus, and twins all died within our first 5 pulls. That's not what I call a challenge by any means. I'll go to LFR if I want bosses to just fall over.

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 08:49 AM ----------

Also, you can't use the argument that they are at the beginning of the raid for these. They are in the later half, should then not be more difficult?

wel, the only hard part about meg is the enrages, if you can deal with those then megs is a cakewalk tbh, durumu is only really difficult if your raid cant deal with the life drains, the maze part is very easy now, half the difficult part of durumu was figuring out which side to start on. iron qon isnt really that hard, phase 1 and the whirlwinds are annoying but you can handle them quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    wel, the only hard part about meg is the enrages, if you can deal with those then megs is a cakewalk tbh, durumu is only really difficult if your raid cant deal with the life drains, the maze part is very easy now, half the difficult part of durumu was figuring out which side to start on. iron qon isnt really that hard, phase 1 and the whirlwinds are annoying but you can handle them quite easily.
    I agree. But I know some people wont.

Do you think those are necessary? It would be sad if they nerfed the only bosses in the last 6 that actually require some effort. Primordius, dark animus, and twins all died within our first 5 pulls. That's not what I call a challenge by any means. I'll go to LFR if I want bosses to just fall over.

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 08:49 AM ----------

Also, you can't use the argument that they are at the beginning of the raid for these. They are in the later half, should then not be more difficult?
    I don't think so, but if they don't, those 3 bosses will be a lot harder than the twice nerfed previous ones, so yeah, now thats they nerfed the beggining, they have to nerf them too.

No, this would actually improve. Right now, some heroic bosses are easier than some normal ones. That is wrong. Nerfing normal would actually give meaning to the first heroic bosses again, and would actually make jumping from Normal to Heroic a decision to be made, and not just "Oh, we finish NOrmals, lets start heroic since some bosses are easier than what we have already done"
    Based on my experience some of the normal mode fights (Lei Shen) are more complex than some of the heroic modes (Jin'rokh), but the mechanics of the normal mode fights are still more lenient. That said, the more geared you are the easier the numbers fights become in comparison to the mechanics fights. I think ToT is mostly well designed in regards of the transition from the normals to the heroics.

Oh wow people still QQ about 8 month old content being nerfed ? LOL you act as if you didn't expect it to be nerfed like it hasn't ever happened in the past or something...
    Synek - best rogue in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't think I know what the acronym "tsg" is. It's not RBG's or Arena, random battlegrounds, or any form of dungeon or raid that I can think of. What does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Oh wow people still QQ about 8 month old content being nerfed ? LOL you act as if you didn't expect it to be nerfed like it hasn't ever happened in the past or something...
    How's ToT 8 months old ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I don't think anyone gives a shit about the garalon nerf. Although I do think its funny how much the nerfed it. you could probably 5 man it now.

I don't think so, but if they don't, those 3 bosses will be a lot harder than the twice nerfed previous ones, so yeah, now thats they nerfed the beggining, they have to nerf them too.
    It also depends when they get 5.3 out. ILVL upgrades will take alot of the bite out of those fights. But they weren't overtuned or nothing....
    The hammer comes down: