10 man normal cleared, now what..

Yes I know the obvious answer is 10 man heroics now, but I was wondering which ones do you deem easiest for the first few to do.

I would assume Jin'rok first, but I was curious to see what people have been doing next. My buddies guild did this order for heroic progression.
    • Heroic Jin'Rok
    • Heroic Ji'Kun
    • Heroic Horridon
    • Heroic Tortos

Does this sound about right for the order for the first few?? Also our 10 man make up is as follows

DK and Druid Tank
    Monk Hpally and Dpriest for 3 heal fights.. the Monk is our main dps with heal OS
    and for DPS we have a Hunter, Lock, Ele Sham, Boomkin, and Warrior

Any feedback will help, thank you!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a good plan. Horridon and Ji´Kun can be switched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davetron View Post
    Yes I know the obvious answer is 10 man heroics now, but I was wondering which ones do you deem easiest for the first few to do.

I would assume Jin'rok first, but I was curious to see what people have been doing next. My buddies guild did this order for heroic progression.
    • Heroic Jin'Rok
    • Heroic Ji'Kun
    • Heroic Horridon
    • Heroic Tortos

Does this sound about right for the order for the first few?? Also our 10 man make up is as follows

DK and Druid Tank
    Monk Hpally and Dpriest for 3 heal fights.. the Monk is our main dps with heal OS
    and for DPS we have a Hunter, Lock, Ele Sham, Boomkin, and Warrior

Any feedback will help, thank you!
    If you have good dpsers you have a great setup for horridon if you 3 heal because you have access to the 3 best healers + you have really good dps classes for horridon, you preferably want your DK to tank the boss most of the time and just have your Hpally BoP stacks of him at around 12 or when you think the tank dmg is getting to high. If you think horridon is to hard ji-kun is the obv 2nd and then tortos. I do recommend you to start on horridon and see where it takes you. Also if your dps is too low try 2 healing it, pally Dpriest is still the best 2 healing setup on that boss its just that revival is so awesome if you let more than 1 venom bolt volley go off or you get a lot of diseases on the 3rd gate.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild did Jin'rokh ->Ji-kun (downed this week), and are putting in some attempts on Iron Qon for the heck of it. Next week I think we'll go for Horridon heroic, maybe some Tortos as well if we have time. But yeah, Jin'rokh is the easiest heroic.

We have killed Jin and Ji'kun, we are planning tortos and iron qon next
    Iron Qon doesn't seem to get any new mechanics just more from other phases and then you just concentrate your dps in last phase - if your healers are good it should be one of the easiest heroics.

Deleted
    I'd say : ji kun > jinrokh > iron qon > tortos > horridon.

Deleted
    I wonder how many night you have planned for the week? Rekilling Lei Shen might take a while depending on how well you have your tactic down.

Heroics: Jin'rokh before Ji'Kun, you'd regret if you'd waste an id with nothing to do after that bird.

Iron Qon dps requirements are noticeable higher, if you can just bring one tank for it or you'll probably have problems with the final phase (requires at least one paladin to bop that poor guy).

Horridon needs decent aoe so just skip it until later. Tortos can be really easy if you have the right man (preferable tank monk, dk works as well) to kite the bats, greatly decreasing the dps requirement.

Jin'rok is by far the easiest, Ji-kun after that, for Ji-kun the fight may seem confusing but if everyone watches a video or two (there's a few out there that detail exactly what to do) it's not that bad, both you can probably kill in like 5 attempts. From there it starts to ramp up, I haven't done Iron Quon but he's not too bad, Horridon and Tortos can be difficult if you don't have certain classes, pally tanks are awesome on both fights, and a disc priest is VERY useful for horridon.... on Tortos, one of the options is to kite the adds, which you can do with a monk tank. Both Horridon and Tortos are pretty unforgiving dps checks, if there's some people that aren't quite geared, the chances of downing those 2 are slim.

After all of those, I hear Primordius is the next one to go after.

Jinrokh->Ji'kun->Tortos->Horridon/Iron Qon off my personal experience. The last two are not hard but require a solid amount of coordination and the most minor fuckup will wipe your raid, hence putting them last. Tortos is not hard at all if people remember shields when they're topped and there's good slows going on the turtles.

Definitely do Jin Rokh first. Then move on to Ji Kun if you are just getting into Heroics. Should be able to get both on the same lockout. Make sure you plan ahead of time a specific nest order on Ji Kun.

After that I would rank Tortos -> Horridon -> Iron Qon -> Council -> Megaera / Primordius

Haven't done anything else

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you've just cleared normal then you will want do to Jin-Rokh>Ji-Kun>Tortos>Horridon>Ion Qon, I doubt you would be able to manage horridon with 3 healers as it will only make it harder due to add's not going down as quick as they should and thus more raid damage will result.

Deleted
    I kinda feel like people are overestimating tortos. Unless your dps/setup is really amazing for Horridon/Iron Qon I would definitely say that tortos is significantly easier.

Deleted
    Once Jin'rokh is down and so is Ji-Kun - what would you suggest now: 1) Iron Qon 2) Tortos or 3) Horridon?
    We do have a prot paladin and a holy paladin in our roster. The 2nd tank is a warrior, and we have no rogue/hunter for MD on bats so 1 tank tactic there... Iron Qon 1-tank seems doable...

gonna 2nd jinrokh -> jikun -> iron qon -> tortos -> horridon
    horridon is a major pain and wipes usually come near the end so it's really painful

Jin'rok >> Ji'kun > Tortos > Iron Qon > Horridon >> Council of Elders

That's my personal experience. Horridon is probably the most frustrating of them all. So many things can go wrong and so many 10 minutes wipes with a very painful walk back.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch