2H Frost Simcraft question

I need some help from someone with good insight to using simcraft, what I'd like to know is how to do understand if I should gem haste as oppose to strength? I got the results sheet in front of me and I understand it for the most part but some of it isn't really making much sense. If anyone could help me understand it a little better that would be great.

For you to gem haste, the stat weights of haste would have to be at a ratio of 2:1 where 2*haste stat weight is greater than 1*str stat weight.

Keep in mind though that gemming haste may look good on paper, it rarely is inpractice. Cleaving and movement all skew it back towards strength.

Two part question

1. On the simcraft results page, where would I find the stat weights I can't find that information unless I'm just blind lol.

2. Would you suggest I follow EJ over icy and noxxic? All three have different info. Kind of really pulls you into different directions.

You need to enable scaling under the scaling menu in options. Select it for str and haste and w/e you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    Two part question

1. On the simcraft results page, where would I find the stat weights I can't find that information unless I'm just blind lol.

2. Would you suggest I follow EJ over icy and noxxic? All three have different info. Kind of really pulls you into different directions.
    EJ any day. Noxxic and icy veins are pretty bad.

thank you I get it now

As Nangz said, you have to be more... skeptical on the haste gemming subject. Gemming haste might be better on Patchwerk fights but there are none since for ever.