Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I did try that, but it did show the other buff. So, I suppose I'll bring it there then. Cheers anyhow!

Jade Spirit and Tempus Repit aren't personal auras - that might be the problem, it was for me and other guildies. Those that were using elvui unblocked personal auras and it started showing. Weak Auras seemed to do it fine, not sure why tellmewhen wouldn't.

Deleted
    Weak Auras works just fine with it btw.

Deleted
    Jade spirit works fine to track, it's only Tempus Repit that doesn't for me. Which is weird and very annoying. I suppose just getting Weak Auras would solve it, but seeing as I've already set up Tellmewhen for everything else it feels a bit boring maybe having to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by mirrau View Post
    Jade spirit works fine to track, it's only Tempus Repit that doesn't for me. Which is weird and very annoying. I suppose just getting Weak Auras would solve it, but seeing as I've already set up Tellmewhen for everything else it feels a bit boring maybe having to switch.
    Uncheck - Own only - it works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrage View Post
    It was always better than normal one, but the buff/hotfix make it much stronger.

Free to check our yesterday log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ax07vwxcu0at3gmc/
    its fun and all that you can link your world of log but how does that prove it being better? its no comparison.
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    its fun and all that you can link your world of log but how does that prove it being better? its no comparison.
    Uhm, maybe u check the buff uptime?

It was never more than 30%ish before fix...

Deleted
    I think part of the issue with some addons not showing the proc is that it's not a proc from an item directly, but from an item ENHANCEMENT. it comes from the meta. I believe the tailoring cloak proc, weapon enchants and other gem/enchant based procs are handled differently by the deeper combatlog. it's also a complicated proc that isn't just a flatout rating increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomy View Post
    Uncheck - Own only - it works like a charm.

Ah, dear lord - Thank you, that worked!

Uhm, maybe u check the buff uptime?

It was never more than 30%ish before fix...
    i give up...
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

Deleted
    i give up...
    Well just check old logs.. idk what is your point, you asked for uptime and how good it is :P But maybe you dont get it...
    Last edited by mmoc907ec7a4fa; 2013-04-24 at 04:34 PM.

Simming my character it's about a 6% buff over the Burning.

Still very sad that half perma bloodlust gives us 6% DPS increase, whereas something like a mage will probably see 10% increase with only 15% uptime.

Well just check old logs.. idk what is your point, you asked for uptime and how good it is :P But maybe you dont get it...
    we both talk about a diferent point i think. cus yes it might be better then it was before. obviously with the fix. but what i am talking about if its better yet then the normal meta (3% crit damage one). cus it wsnt by far before it was fixed. this took to long so i tried it out myself and now its slightly better.

i think you thought i ment if its actualy better then it was before. but i ment the normal meta. just to clarify beyond reasonable doubt.

Deleted
    we both talk about a diferent point i think. cus yes it might be better then it was before. obviously with the fix. but what i am talking about if its better yet then the normal meta (3% crit damage one). cus it wsnt by far before it was fixed. this took to long so i tried it out myself and now its slightly better.

i think you thought i ment if its actualy better then it was before. but i ment the normal meta. just to clarify beyond reasonable doubt.
    And i am telling that it was always better than normal meta gem. So obviously now, its even better.