Poll: Which class should be revamped next?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Hands down Rogues, no matter if Blizzard buffs them to the point of overpoweredness, they still are outdated. They have an identity crisis and the playstyle has become so boring, hence they suffer low population. I like the idea of merging Subtlety and Assassination together as 1 spec. A third spec being physical ranged bow spec? I'd dig that, Assassins Creed style!
    First, let me just say that I love the idea of a ranged Rogue spec. I really, really want to play with a bow and without a pet.

BUT...IF that is not to be. Then, I would like to see one of the Rogue's specs become a Blademaster type archetype. 2H Sword + Stealth = Win. And I want to look exactly like Ezio as I do my thing.

As far as mechanics go... I hate that so much stuff is tied into combo finishers. I'd much rather apply a poison and a bleed manually as combo generators. And then have one single big finisher. That seems like it would be more interactive than what we have now.
    Last edited by Clash the DK; 2013-04-12 at 01:50 PM.

Id say rogue it needs a lot more love then what its currently getting, Most of all i think the specs need more to differentiate from eachother.

Shamans also need love but i cant vote for both.

If such a thing were done to shaman (which is my main and my vote in this poll), hopefully it's something to where the entire class doesn't end up getting smashed with nerf bats due to one particular subset of it being vastly OP in comparison to the others. Haven't like how a lot of utility abilities and other things have been nerfed for dps shaman due to the fact those same abilities coupled together with resto's healing made that spec ridiculous. Would like to see enhance have the option of using a 2h weapon instead of dual wielding. Warriors have the SMF/TG option within fury, while DKs have the option of dw/2h with frost. It may mean we would have to let enhance use polearms, which I don't see being a big deal (other than it would be different attack animations compared to ye old days of 2h mace/axe Windfury lulz). Beyond these bits, not much I can really say about enhance mechanics-wise, since I haven't played it since BC.

Ele is getting there, but it's still a bit of a numbers game. Every expansion numbers have to be bumped up for ele for them to keep up with other classes. I also believe Elemental Blast should be baseline at this point; I switched to PE a couple weeks ago as an experiement and the "rotation" felt mind numbingly boring without that one extra spell to use. It also goes back to us having our hardest hitting spell a decent cast-time hard cast.

Resto...resto needs a bit of help with spread healing (where folks aren't piled up), but other than that, it's fine.