Poll: Who would won the fight?

10+ Year Old Account

Question Toriko x One Piece x Dragon Ball Z Collaboration (spoilers)

I am not sure if you have seen this anime yet, but there is 1 thing that i missed out.

At the end of the anime you can see that Vegeta, Zebra and Zoro are stil fighting. (they dont seem too like each other very much)
    So the question is. Who do you think would won?

http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_99

Vegeta:
    http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Vegeta

Zebra:
    http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Zebra

Zoro:
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Zoro
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I happen to read all these manga. Zolo is pretty beast with his swords and all. Is it Zolo from the time skip? Zebra...Lol he's pretty strong and a fucking lunatic. Vegeta is an asshole but.

DBZ universe power levels conquer all. If it was based off skill I'd give it to Zolo.

Deleted
    lol @ the guy who voted for satan...

But it is zoro from the time skip... So Zoro hands down.

I'm confused what this is... Was it just like a fun fight for the fans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I happen to read all these manga. Zolo is pretty beast with his swords and all. Is it Zolo from the time skip? Zebra...Lol he's pretty strong and a fucking lunatic. Vegeta is an asshole but.

DBZ universe power levels conquer all. If it was based off skill I'd give it to Zolo.
    Who the Hell is Zolo?
    The Choise was between Vegeta, Zebra and Zoro. There is no Zolo.

Anyway I think Vegeta would win. But in truth I don't think any DBZ characters should be in such a battle as they are pretty much super powerful.
    Don't get me wrong, One Piece is one of my favorite series and Luffy one of my favorite anime/manga characters, but even he don't stand a chance againt someone like Son Goku. If anyone should have been battling with Luffy and Toriko, I think either Ichigo or Naruto would have been best.

Putting in someone like Son Goku or even Vegeta, is like putting a bomb into a plastic box and hope it can contain the explosion. Don't get me wrong I love DBZ, but the characters are so strong they are in their own categories
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2013-04-11 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    lol @ the guy who voted for satan...

But it is zoro from the time skip... So Zoro hands down.
    I don't know about that zebra guy, but I do know Zoro and Vegeta. And sorry, Zoro is not a match for Vegeta in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    I don't know about that zebra guy, but I do know Zoro and Vegeta. And sorry, Zoro is not a match for Vegeta in the slightest.
    Well Zebra runs out of energy pretty fast (as seen in anime in cola temple). Zoro is tough as a wall and he can take some powerfull hits and stil live. As for Vegeta his strongest attacks are kinda too slow casted ( Zoro would cut him instant).

Well in anime where they fight they are even matched and it says at end they are fighting for a whole day.
    Its same for toriko, luffy and goku when their attacks push them out of arena (and satan wins).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    only 2 of this characters can destroy and entire world with a single blow that's satan and vegeta there's really no chance for the others. vegeta could destroy earth by the start of the dbz saga, lets not mention by the end of dragon ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well Zebra runs out of energy pretty fast (as seen in anime in cola temple). Zoro is tough as a wall and he can take some powerfull hits and stil live. As for Vegeta his strongest attacks are kinda too slow casted ( Zoro would cut him instant).

Well in anime where they fight they are even matched and it says at end they are fighting for a whole day.
    Its same for toriko, luffy and goku when their attacks push them out of arena (and satan wins).
    You seem to be underestimating DBZ overpoweredness. The very essence of that series is that people are stupidly strong. You can't really compare powers from this episode either, since powers have been equalled to make it more interesting (proof: during the race, goku, luffy and toriko are fairly equal. Goku goes to save the world, returns and still is fast enough to catch up. Then he magically can't run faster than the others anymore).

As for Vegeta's speed, his strongest attacks are fairly long yes, but can we really say he needs those. His speed is general is absurdly high. I very much doubt Zoro's attack is fast enough to hit Vegeta. And to finish that up, Vegeta can blow up planets, Zoro can't. Proof: planet Arlia, when Vegeta and Nappa are going to earth. Vegeta blows it up like it's nothing. No 'cast', only travel time towards the planet from outside of the atmosphere.

Dragonball Z strength is silly, Master Roshi blew up the moon in Dragonball, Vegeta at the start of DBZ was more than 100x more powerful than Master Roshi if you go by the numbers game and at the start of DBZ they are extremely weak compared to later. Of course DBZ like most anime doesn't even stay consistant with itself for more than 10 minutes.

Dbz is like Washing liquid adverts, every 2 years a new one comes out with the commercial showing how "insanely awesome" it is at whitening, comparing it to the old "formula" where you can clearly see it just doesn't cut it compared to the new, same advert they have been doing for longer than I've been alive.

Still say Vegeta is the winner though, because DBZ fanboy regardless of the above.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4