Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    16 secrets here, cleared normal first week and ever week since that, only missed 1 bosskill.

Still 8 bosses left this lockout, hopefully I can get the ones I miss.

Deleted
    14 secrets, 11/12 normal currently

Deleted
    I actually have none at all, slacked a bit with the legendary quest thats why. Hope it wont gimp me too much in our progress ^^

Im in a laidback guild we're 8/12 at the moment.

19, this week I got 3, the last 2-3 weeks I was lucky to get 1

Deleted
    12, 5/12 NM and doing lfr so nothing special

1... fml.

To be fair, I'm being stubborn and barely doing any LFR because it's just a headache in a queue.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    0, as I'm still stuck on A Test of Valor...

I finished getting all 20 yesterday. Got my legendary meta last night. Sadly I don't have a helm with a high enough iLevel to use it yet (needs 502)

14 on my main paladin 7/13hm full clearing since week 1

6 on my druid just got quest this week so 6 from 9 bosses......

RNG gods want my druid to beat my paladin apparently.

Deleted
    19, with 8 potential drops left
    So i'll probaly jump into LFR this weekend and get my shiny gem.

13 out of 62 boss kill (not counting LFR)

thats roughly 21% drop

Deleted
    Got 18, but I have been slacking on doing LFR so I guess I could have had 20 by now.

Deleted
    19 secrets in 37 kills normal/heroic, if memory serves me somewhat right probably 5 or so LFR kills were eligable (spelled?) for secrets. (I missed out on 12 kills last week as I forgot to pick up the quest after faction changing)

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only have 7 so far, but then I was only eligible to start on them for last week's lockout, and I still have the Flesh-Shaping wing to do for this week (Will do that tonight).

So, as of right this moment I'm at:
    7 Secrets/15 Bosses

17 dammit and 2 people have the meta in my guild

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Got 18, but I have been slacking on doing LFR so I guess I could have had 20 by now.
    It only counts the boss kill once whether it's LFR or Normal. If you kill Horridon in LFR and get one, then do it normal you will not have a chance in normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 14, I've not being getting lucky on drops recently, I had 13 last week.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

9, with every possible LFR boss down every reset (and no relevant normal kills to speak of). Particularly frustrating to kill 9 bosses this week and only see 1 drop, when so many other people are nearly finished already; but it is what it is. 25-30% drop rate overall isn't too terrible, I guess, for what it is; but it *does* make bad luck feel way worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekiara View Post
    9, with every possible LFR boss down every reset (and no relevant normal kills to speak of). Particularly frustrating to kill 9 bosses this week and only see 1 drop, when so many other people are nearly finished already; but it is what it is. 25-30% drop rate overall isn't too terrible, I guess, for what it is; but it *does* make bad luck feel way worse.
    Maybe if you cleared 12/12 normal every week since it started, you would be on the same level as us. Don't expect to be near people who are finished when you are killing way few bosses overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Maybe if you cleared 12/12 normal every week since it started, you would be on the same level as us. Don't expect to be near people who are finished when you are killing way few bosses overall.
    My humblest apologies, oh great raiding master. Perhaps I may clarify? You seem to have missed the part where I make note of the fact that "It is what it is" and a 25-30% drop rate is fine. And that my frustration stems from a week where my *actual* acquisition rate fell to 11%, or that I'm behind even compared to other people running LFR this whole time? Yeah, that's the problem. So take your attitude elsewhere.

Around 38 boss kills on normal and 4 secrets...

I hate this rng system where there are always some people bound to be screwed by it. Requiring higher number of these items and increasing drop rate to say 50% would've been much better imo.
    Last edited by mystogunn; 2013-04-13 at 02:48 AM.