Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If you count that in unlucky I'm still at the first step to be in mogu shan vaults... did it every week except for 1 month cause I was on a holiday got 20 sigils of wisdom and I'm at 9/10 sigils of power i hope I get it next week.

Deleted
    Done with it but do not have a ToT head so can't use the gem.. sigh

8/20

really hoping to get lucky one of these weeks and have more than half the bosses drop one.

6 out of 68 kills lfr and normal mode
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    6 out of 68 kills lfr and normal mode
    Both don't count. You kill 1 boss on normal, you can get it from LFR on the same boss etc.

Rullis
    I guess you meant can't get it from same boss. But that is not true. You can get it from LFR and normal/hc, on same bosses. This week first 3 bosses gave me a secret (normal mode) and then i went to lfr, 2nd boss gave me secret aswell... Same to my friend, but he got it from 1st boss in lfr.

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    Rullis
    I guess you meant can't get it from same boss. But that is not true. You can get it from LFR and normal/hc, on same bosses. This week first 3 bosses gave me a secret (normal mode) and then i went to lfr, 2nd boss gave me secret aswell... Same to my friend, but he got it from 1st boss in lfr.
    ..Are you sure the same boss you killed already on normal gave you a Secret on LFR, because if so I've been misinformed and wasted a bunch of potential Secrets :P

Secrets work exactly like the rep gain from boss kills.

You only get it once a week per boss no matter the difficulty.

15 total right now.

I'm on 12 still. Probably going to finish the meta two weeks after the first people.

0..I still havent gotten around to doing the BG quests for the second part.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15 here, but how many of you have gotten a 502 headpiece or better to put it in? Since I'm nowhere near clearing twin consorts or lei shen, can't craft one because of the 6 haunting spirits required for the item, and can't VP one, I think I'll get the gem way before I get an acceptable headpiece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schmearcampain View Post
    15 here, but how many of you have gotten a 502 headpiece or better to put it in? Since I'm nowhere near clearing twin consorts or lei shen, can't craft one because of the 6 haunting spirits required for the item, and can't VP one, I think I'll get the gem way before I get an acceptable headpiece.
    I prioritized upgrading my 496 helm twice with valors as soon as I read the 502 requirement from PTR. Already replaced it, but it's not too hard. Once 5.3 kicks in you can do the same again if you hadn't before. Or just pug MSV heroic or something? Depends where a helm drops possible for you, infinite coins to use on old content now anyway.
    That being said my main is at 11, my alt is at 17. =/

11 secrets. Although i haven't killed every boss every week.

Absolutely horrendous quest format.

I think i have 15/16 (not sure)... Someone in my guild has like 5 though, so for me it's not too bad. With any luck I can get my gem next week.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Bad luck. I killed all the bosses and now I'm at 19/20...

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

^Same boat 19/20
    It's pretty ironic how they said they wanted to not have a repeat of that 6k valor point model yet here we are again, 20 secrets of the empire and 12 titan runestones which more or less will take 6 weeks or more for the players with bad rng.

6 weeks to get meta gem doesn't seem so bad when you're getting 1 secret per full clear for the past month.

19/20. should be able to get 1 during this reset and be done with it unless I just jinxed it