Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    After killing Lei Shen this week I now have 7, up from the 6 I started with last week. My guild has been killing bosses before LFR opens up for them but my luck is terrible. Sigils were pretty bad too tho, everyone else in my raid had finish their sigils of wisdom like a month before I did.

I got 2 this week, ending at 18. hopefully, I can get some good luck in lfr before raid tomorrow.

Well, I went into this past week at 14/20, needing to pull a 50% drop ratio for the week to finish... I finished my LFR week at 21/20. So luck CAN Swing both ways (I've had a week or two where I got 1 or none, during earlier wings). Already got my Legendary Gem and my quest for the 12 Titan Runestones. So be patient, the horseshoe can swing back to you.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

20 as of today! woot

had to slight downgrade my helm to one that would take the gem though (a 496 with 2/2 upgrades doesn't count as >502 apparently)

Up to 8 now. Such horrible luck. I've gone weeks without getting a thing. Been doing it since the start as well. I need some luck.

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    20 as of today! woot

had to slight downgrade my helm to one that would take the gem though (a 496 with 2/2 upgrades doesn't count as >502 apparently)
    That Helm issue... it has to be a ToT helm is why, not a matter of ilevel, but a matter of source. Blizzard directly answered this a week or two ago when people first started getting the gems and had the same issue you did.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcadidas15 View Post
    I currently have 15 secrets of the empire out of my 64 boss kills(not counting lfr) and most of my guild mates are already done with their 20. I was curious if I've just been real unlucky or if this is an average amount at this time. It really sucks not being able to get the legendary gem due to some bad rng. So, how many do you have?
    I re-rolled recently per my raid leaders request for a better raid comp. Only got up to this stage last week. Suffice it to say, killed 24 bosses in ToT (12 lfr, 12 normal) and I have one, yes...one, secrets (should be "secret" singular I know) of the empire. So, bad rng is want to pull my hair out bad rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnum View Post
    I re-rolled recently per my raid leaders request for a better raid comp. Only got up to this stage last week. Suffice it to say, killed 24 bosses in ToT (12 lfr, 12 normal) and I have one, yes...one, secrets (should be "secret" singular I know) of the empire. So, bad rng is want to pull my hair out bad rng.
    For what it's worth, you can't get a secret from the same boss twice in one week, so you're only 1 for 12 instead of 1 for 24. I've only been using LFR to fill in the bosses I sat for in a given week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    That Helm issue... it has to be a ToT helm is why, not a matter of ilevel, but a matter of source. Blizzard directly answered this a week or two ago when people first started getting the gems and had the same issue you did.
    509 helm (heroic HoF) worked just fine for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still need 2 on my main. Hoping to get them within the first 6 bosses this week, so I can finally catch up to all the runestone-collectors in my raid. It sucks to be behind
    Boss count is 85 between all my normal mode kills, one LFR kill for a boss that I sat out on normal mode the first week, and the heroic kills. So I'm not counting anything twice *smartypants*

My alt that has killed significantly fewer bosses - LFR hero that she is - has 17. Kinda sucks that both the character that has had more bosses available isn't much ahead of the alt that only got to kill the measly few bosses that were available on LFR for the first couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2013-04-30 at 08:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've finished collecting my Secrets in this reset, and did solo scenario for meta gem 2 days ago. Guessing I'm lucky, because any of my guildmates don't have 20 Secrets so far. Now time to collect Titan Runestones - got 1 from 6 bosses this week.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stuck at 19 and no encounters left to kill ... why Blizzard ... Whyyyyyyy!

I have 10, wish i had more but i can't seem to get lucky enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    509 helm (heroic HoF) worked just fine for me.
    Got a screenshot to prove that? Cause that outright contradicts what came from the Blizz Devs via blue posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Got a screenshot to prove that? Cause that outright contradicts what came from the Blizz Devs via blue posts.
    Any item of a BASE ilvl of 502 or higher works.

17 here, gonna do all the lfr wings before the raid, and im pretty sure im not gonna have luck enough to get 3 out of 12 bosses =/

was done last week. trying out the capacitance meta this week.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Done since last week, Now on the titan stones.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only have 7 after four weeks of full clears on LFR. Any interest I might have had on doing this with alts is rapidly evaporating.

19/20 after killing Lei Shen last night >.<