Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Is there an alliance version up? Because I can't wait to see an even more epic questline of my player getting laughed at by a troll

  2. #22
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    I'm just dissapointed that Rohkan isn't there even tho he's mentioned.
    true, but then neither is rexxar :S, I would have thought of all the times for him to show, it would be now.

    How awesome would that be, imagine Rexxar charging full force with the Mok'Nathal clan charging with him and an army of beasts against the kor'kron!...

    aww.. one can dream..

  3. #23
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Okay I busted out laughing when chen kicks orcs into the air and Thrall exploding them haha.

  4. #24
    Herald of the Titans Wishblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Here, There and Everywhere
    Posts
    2,656
    You never know, 5.4 can bring many things. Maybe our old heroes will show up there.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

  5. #25
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    You never know, 5.4 can bring many things. Maybe our old heroes will show up there.
    I just want to see this whole thing of having the horde and its heroes standing together on this. We're seeing a united alliance forming, yet the horde is fracturing. We need characters like Saurfang, Eitrigg, Rexxar, Rokhan and that helping.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    People bitched about how Thrall was doing nothing for the horde or how he wasn't capable of hitting back at Garrosh and his forces.

    How does causing them to explode into charred mince meat sound to you?
    Like a squishy "SPLOOSH"

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 08:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    true, but then neither is rexxar :S, I would have thought of all the times for him to show, it would be now.

    How awesome would that be, imagine Rexxar charging full force with the Mok'Nathal clan charging with him and an army of beasts against the kor'kron!...

    aww.. one can dream..
    I'm hoping to AT LEAST see Rexxar and Misha holding off a full squad of Kor'kron during SoO. But I want to see a lot of lore figures involved and lots of fighting in the background as we raid through Orgrimmar.

    For the most part, I imagine Alliance will see Alliance figures and Horde would see Horde, but I'd kinda like to see one or two cross faction visibility fighting amidst the battle too.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2013-04-11 at 08:41 PM.
    "There is good and evil in this world; we must find the black and white in the gray."

  7. #27
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,331
    That achievement you got at the end of the Chain, Was that a Feats of Strength, or just a regular achievement!?
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

  8. #28
    Am I the only one who's wondering "need to seek allies beyond the horde" could mean? doubt its the pandaren...

  9. #29
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Am I the only one who's wondering "need to seek allies beyond the horde" could mean? doubt its the pandaren...
    Thats already been made clear, its the horde and alliance 'working together'.

  10. #30
    Thats already been made clear, its the horde and alliance 'working together'.
    You gotta be kidding me!! It's one thing the alliance wanna chop off Garrosh beautiful head, but actually siding with em?? Are we really that weak?!
    Thrall and Vol'jin might aswell shuv "for the horde" where the sun can never reach if they need the help of their own enemies for years, to regain their own home.

  11. #31
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You will serve Vol'jin, or be crushed beneath him !!!
    Oh irony in its finest, isnt it blizzard ?
    Each revolution is just trading one group of privileged bigots for another by paying the price in blood and money. It's the people's problem. They get the government they deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  12. #32
    The Lightbringer Mandible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm still wondering why I'm forced to do this content as an Orc player.
    It's almost like being forced to play Alliance in one of the scenarios. It disconnects me from my character. It totally breaks my immersion.
    You aren't forced to do anything, but if you want to play something its under the terms of the game and not yours.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 09:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    You never know, 5.4 can bring many things. Maybe our old heroes will show up there.
    Would be nice with a quest chain to go locate Rexxar and Saurfang etc
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

  13. #33
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    You gotta be kidding me!! It's one thing the alliance wanna chop off Garrosh beautiful head, but actually siding with em?? Are we really that weak?!
    Thrall and Vol'jin might aswell shuv "for the horde" where the sun can never reach if they need the help of their own enemies for years, to regain their own home.
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.. for now'.

    It happens all the time in t.v series, comic books are even movie series, two enemies pair up to defeat something that wants that both dead.

  14. #34
    Legendary! Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    6,624
    I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed that there aren't any dailys this patch. Would have been super epic if there was a dungeon and a daily hub in the barrens with like 5 or 6 dailys a day. The lore is more epic then 5.1, but the game play doesn't seem to be.
    My Warlords of Draenor Screenshots so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/YCLjL#0
    http://imgur.com/a/2rApO#0

  15. #35
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed that there aren't any dailys this patch. Would have been super epic if there was a dungeon and a daily hub in the barrens with like 5 or 6 dailys a day. The lore is more epic then 5.1, but the game play doesn't seem to be.
    tbh yeah. I mean the lore looks awesome in this, but given how they've said its going to be a hand in of materials once a week, your be able to do it in one day, and thats it.
    Currently, aside from a weekly lfr, theres little else constructive to log on for. It'll be a nice break to have something new, but still..

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed that there aren't any dailys this patch. Would have been super epic if there was a dungeon and a daily hub in the barrens with like 5 or 6 dailys a day. The lore is more epic then 5.1, but the game play doesn't seem to be.
    You have the kor'kron supply raiding...
    That counts as daily, since you can do it all day everyday
    Thanks a bunch for the Signature, Cthulhu Ftagn.

  17. #37
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    You have the kor'kron supply raiding...
    That counts as daily, since you can do it all day everyday
    buuuut.. I thought it was a once a week hand in.

  18. #38
    Herald of the Titans Wishblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Here, There and Everywhere
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed that there aren't any dailys this patch. Would have been super epic if there was a dungeon and a daily hub in the barrens with like 5 or 6 dailys a day. The lore is more epic then 5.1, but the game play doesn't seem to be.
    Couldn't agree more. Just a few quests and we're done. Sure, it's some nice lore we're playing through but what else are we getting really (so far)?

    A couple scenarios, a tiny (hopefully tough) bit of legendary questline, more Brawler's stuff, this questline and some new scenery for the PvP'ers (yeah yeah, one is slightly different mechanics, I don't care, sorry). Not really that much to keep us going for another 3 months or so I feel, but who knows, I'm just glad I'll hopefully be busy IRL and avoid major boredom in 5.3 while being totally excited for 5.4.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

  19. #39
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Just a few quests and we're done. Sure, it's some nice lore we're playing through but what else are we getting really (so far)?

    A couple scenarios, a tiny (hopefully tough) bit of legendary questline, more Brawler's stuff, this questline and some new scenery for the PvP'ers (yeah yeah, one is slightly different mechanics, I don't care, sorry). Not really that much to keep us going for another 3 months or so I feel, but who knows, I'm just glad I'll hopefully be busy IRL and avoid major boredom in 5.3 while being totally excited for 5.4.
    I think blizzard believes they gave us enough content in pandaria itself to satisfy us for months on end.

    Nevermind the fact there won't be any new end of expansion dungeons to kill time in, which lets face it, doing an heroic dungeon to try and get a piece of gear we want actually does manage to fill that void, yet this time we won't.

    Unless they do something special with the final patch aside from just the raid, I'm honestly not seeing people feeling satisfied for months on end before the next expac.

  20. #40
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Just a few quests and we're done. Sure, it's some nice lore we're playing through but what else are we getting really (so far)?

    A couple scenarios, a tiny (hopefully tough) bit of legendary questline, more Brawler's stuff, this questline and some new scenery for the PvP'ers (yeah yeah, one is slightly different mechanics, I don't care, sorry). Not really that much to keep us going for another 3 months or so I feel, but who knows, I'm just glad I'll hopefully be busy IRL and avoid major boredom in 5.3 while being totally excited for 5.4.
    New arena.
    New BG.

    Also sweet
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •