Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    after razor hill is complete chen and the other troll give 2 quests are they unrelated?
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

  2. #42
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I think blizzard believes they gave us enough content in pandaria itself to satisfy us for months on end.

    Nevermind the fact there won't be any new end of expansion dungeons to kill time in, which lets face it, doing an heroic dungeon to try and get a piece of gear we want actually does manage to fill that void, yet this time we won't.

    Unless they do something special with the final patch aside from just the raid, I'm honestly not seeing people feeling satisfied for months on end before the next expac.
    I'd rather have Several bits of content to go through than to spam the same 2 to 3 goddamn dungeons for months. That may be just me but im tired of the ''last patch dungeons'' lul, it gets tireing. I absolubtly love that they are spreading content around. Not just here have 2 or 3 dungeons, see ya later. Not to mention it hinders the develpment of the Final raid. Overall this is my view, but this has been as much variety as I could ask, ofcourse unless you simply dont give things a try.
    Also I think you're underestimateing how fast people get tired of the same old same old of ''here have free gear through this queu and stand in org''. Again just my view.

    Anyway, lets try to not derail this :P, Im ready for this quest and 5.4 is chapeing up pretty awesome, developing a raid from patch to patch feels really cool. Also hopeing to see Rexxar or Saurfang pop up somewhere come 5.4!
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-04-11 at 09:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  3. #43
    See, I don't get this at all. When the Goblins met Thrall, he was like "You join Horde, now!". And Garrosh was like "Yes, yes whatever you say master." Sooo, why can't Thrall just slap his balls and be done with it?
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    buuuut.. I thought it was a once a week hand in.
    that was just the quest for the jinx bottle or whatever it is

    You still get supplies every time you finish a caravan escort tho
    notice you need supplies to buy some items from vendors as well
    Last edited by Turmoill; 2013-04-11 at 09:54 PM.
    Thanks a bunch for the Signature, Cthulhu Ftagn.

  5. #45
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    See, I don't get this at all. When the Goblins met Thrall, he was like "You join Horde, now!". And Garrosh was like "Yes, yes whatever you say master." Sooo, why can't Thrall just slap his balls and be done with it?
    Its a little thing called change.

    I believe in wolfheart, we saw a change with Garrosh where he went from a character who doubted what he was doing, into becoming a character who completely believed he is what the horde needs and anything he did from then on would be justified, by Thrall and even by the dead father.

    Because of that reason, he became a character who will never be told what he's doing is wrong or has the worst of intent, and so having Thrall walk into orgrimmar, tell garrosh its over and he needs to stop, you know full well Garrosh would be horrified his belief to be so shattered, he'd likely strike out at Thrall for saying it.

    Thrall most likely knows that too, remember, he knew Grom and knows how a Garrosh is.

  6. #46
    Scarab Lord MasterOfKnees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Every aspect of wow is coded.

    You don't play wow anymore do you?
    Duh, of course every aspect of WoW is coded, I've even looked into it.

    And yes, I do in fact still play WoW, pretty much every day, and I highly enjoy it.

  7. #47
    I am Murloc! Scummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,220
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Is there an alliance version up? Because I can't wait to see an even more epic questline of my player getting laughed at by a troll
    Hehe let's just say if a thread is started about the Alliance one shit will hit the fan. They are so far night and day different.
    Here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3rZdiqAgU

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm still wondering why I'm forced to do this content as an Orc player.
    It's almost like being forced to play Alliance in one of the scenarios. It disconnects me from my character. It totally breaks my immersion.
    Now you know how Alliance players felt during Black Morass and Escape from Durnholde.

  9. #49
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,868
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Duh, of course every aspect of WoW is coded, I've even looked into it.

    And yes, I do in fact still play WoW, pretty much every day, and I highly enjoy it.
    You had to look up something to find out wow is coded...

    really..?

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 01:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Now you know how Alliance players felt during Black Morass and Escape from Durnholde.
    No. no no no. You really can't compare the two. Black morass and escape from durnholde had to remain as human characters in those events, and horde players were turned to human to follow along with it.

    These scenarios actually change you to help the opposing faction in an event where your character should be fighting against them.

    Black morass and durnholde was workable, this stuff is just nuts.

  10. #50
    Bloodsail Admiral Narna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Backyard. Digging for oil.
    Posts
    1,120
    So awesome! Can't wait to play it on live, the Darkspear in me is really getting pumped up for some Garrosh blood.
    Troll's Life Mon.
    Nra|Hyah|Kyrei

  11. #51
    i've more feeling after experiencing it that orgrimmar actual city will be turned in a sorta of isle of thunder with us taking district after district and then last the ragefire chasm where the actual raid is.
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

  12. #52
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,868
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i've more feeling after experiencing it that orgrimmar actual city will be turned in a sorta of isle of thunder with us taking district after district and then last the ragefire chasm where the actual raid is.
    you know compared to something like icecrown citadel, black temple and the maelstrom, orgrimmar is.. pretty dam boring a place to have as a final raid.
    here's hoping that cook something up, I;d like to see a changed orgrimmar thats been destroyed in places and gaping holes to show it as a full on war happening.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you know compared to something like icecrown citadel, black temple and the maelstrom, orgrimmar is.. pretty dam boring a place to have as a final raid.
    here's hoping that cook something up, I;d like to see a changed orgrimmar thats been destroyed in places and gaping holes to show it as a full on war happening.
    Over at SoL, someone said what if SoO would take place in zoomed in Org. That is, and Orgimmar that is as big as it is in lore, so if the front gates to the throne room take 10s to run, then in the raid it should be 1m or so. This, combined with some giant undergound caverns, would actually seem very large in scope.

    And there needs to be more things like Grim Batol and DS. I want to walk in and see Kor'Kron fighting Org refugees, Horde rebels and Ally. I want their to be side quest to reclaim certain districts and save innocent Orcs, or maybe even a boss that involves a group of Ally who broke off and are sacking Org.

    There are so many chances Blizzard has here to make this raid completely unique and immersive, even though its taking place in a place weve all been in. I just really hope they dont do another DS and drop the ball.

  14. #54
    I am Murloc! Peaky Blinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Birmingham UK/Arizona US
    Posts
    5,671
    So the horde is tearing itself apart and its all because Thrall is only now decided to go confront garrosh

    Jesus christ had he done that 12 months ago none of this wouldve happened

    The fact that thrall has never said anything to garrosh is madness even though he mustve known what was going on and now he is obliterating his own former loyal bodyguards in a civil war

    and if garrosh wouldve said anything they couldve dueled it out like last time and settled it

    Hes indecisiveness has cost many horde lives imo

  15. #55
    Warchief Saluin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Slaughtered Lamb
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    after razor hill is complete chen and the other troll give 2 quests are they unrelated?
    The one Chen gives you sends you back to Pandaria. You basically climb mount neverest and it is all related to the seventh Sha.

  16. #56
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    So the horde is tearing itself apart and its all because Thrall is only now decided to go confront garrosh

    Jesus christ had he done that 12 months ago none of this wouldve happened

    The fact that thrall has never said anything to garrosh is madness even though he mustve known what was going on and now he is obliterating his own former loyal bodyguards in a civil war

    and if garrosh wouldve said anything they couldve dueled it out like last time and settled it

    Hes indecisiveness has cost many horde lives imo
    stop fishing for excuses, you sound as bad as the alliance whining about following Vol'jin.

  17. #57
    I have a feeling 5.5 scenarios are going to be the most epic things ever. Something like having to get to your own capital city as it rains fire from the skies.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  18. #58
    I am Murloc! Peaky Blinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Birmingham UK/Arizona US
    Posts
    5,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    stop fishing for excuses, you sound as bad as the alliance whining about following Vol'jin.
    Not fishing for excuses just pointing out bad plotlines

    This whole arc has been a joke from the start and it only happened because people didnt take to garrosh prickly nature and that blizz needed a named baddie to end an expac that most was calling a joke when it was announced

  19. #59
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tempest Keep
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I'm hoping to AT LEAST see Rexxar and Misha holding off a full squad of Kor'kron during SoO. But I want to see a lot of lore figures involved and lots of fighting in the background as we raid through Orgrimmar.
    There weren't that many lore chars in ICC

  20. #60
    Banned JhanZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    stop fishing for excuses, you sound as bad as the alliance whining about following Vol'jin.
    what about it is excuses? it's all facts, thrall has permanently damaged the Horde in various ways

    To deny this is to deny lore. You sound the worst, IMO. You cannot make one post that isn't completely biased.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •