Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

DarkSpear Rebellion Horde Version (Spoiler)

Finally I Have manage after uploading 5gb over 1mbit internet -.-

This is the quest line as Horde, Of course i didn't include the two scenario that you do both as alliance and horde.
    All I can say I like the Horde version more then Alliance, I love the part when Chen and Thrall are hitting the Kor'Kron, and the part when u move all Darkspear Rebellion army to attack Razor Hill

http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

I'm still wondering why I'm forced to do this content as an Orc player.
    It's almost like being forced to play Alliance in one of the scenarios. It disconnects me from my character. It totally breaks my immersion.

ermagerd EMAGERD No other words but EPIC.

(thanks for the vid again)

Was that new music in the cutscene where the Kor'kron began attacking Sen'jin Village?

it was a little... uncomfortable to see chen kick orcs into the air to have thrall chain lightning them so hard they explode into a cloud of 'matter'. I know they are still the bad guys and all but still. overkill much?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm still wondering why I'm forced to do this content as an Orc player.
    It's almost like being forced to play Alliance in one of the scenarios. It disconnects me from my character. It totally breaks my immersion.
    You will serve Vol'jin, or be crushed beneath him !!!
    Oh irony in its finest, isnt it blizzard ?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    it was a little... uncomfortable to see chen kick orcs into the air to have thrall chain lightning them so hard they explode into a cloud of 'matter'. I know they are still the bad guys and all but still. overkill much?
    I enjoy that part
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    Was that new music in the cutscene where the Kor'kron began attacking Sen'jin Village?
    Troll music in Throne of Thunder. Search that and you'll find it.

Oh wow this looks great. Vol'jin's got some pretty nice lines (although it seems weird he doesn't attack the Kor'Kron attacking his village), and running to Razor Hill surrounded by Sen'jin warriors accompanied by lore heroes looks like it'll have a really satisfying feel to it. Thanks for the upload. Looking forward to 5.4 now to see how this all plays out!

They're being quite considerate really, at least they give them a swift and relatively painless death. The player characters hack them to bits with swords, immolate them in felflame and break their bones with maces - we ought to be ashamed of ourselves.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-04-11 at 07:18 PM.

People bitched about how Thrall was doing nothing for the horde or how he wasn't capable of hitting back at Garrosh and his forces.

How does causing them to explode into charred mince meat sound to you?

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I enjoy that part
    I do too, but I can't help but feel given Thralls stance on this, it must have taken a serious push to make him finally commit to it, perhaps hearing what Garrosh did to vol'jin made him decide enoughs enough.

Foooooo da true horde!!!!!

Although I don't really like trolls, their music is always the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I do too, but I can't help but feel given Thralls stance on this, it must have taken a serious push to make him finally commit to it, perhaps hearing what Garrosh did to vol'jin made him decide enoughs enough.
    Nah, it really just took some coding to make him do it. Yes, I feel like ruining the moment right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Nah, it really just took some coding to make him do it. Yes, I feel like ruining the moment right now.
    Every aspect of wow is coded.

You don't play wow anymore do you?

Ahahahaha, so cool. We three on the sands of Durotar again, just like old times indeed And did you hear what Thrall said? He said Saurfang I knew he'd be there to kick Garrosh's.... behind
    yay!
    'These are the signs of a king honour-broke: Pride coming first over all, tradeing the necks and the backs of his folk, that he alone might stand tall. Giving himself to desires that are base, tyrannous, cunning and cruel. Bring him down, set someone else in his place, such men are not fit to rule.'
    - Oathbreakers, Mercedes Lackey

"Tziva has come online".

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 07:39 PM ----------

On topic: this is fucking insane. Blizzard is really making the climax of this war feel epic.

Looking forward to playing this out myself on live. Too bad it's not longer, but I suppose 5.4 will have a lot more epicness to do. =)
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

Every aspect of wow is coded.

You don't play wow anymore do you?
    thrall here standing with vol'jin and chen was super awsome
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    thrall here standing with vol'jin and chen was super awsome
    it certainly is. I find it awesome (and surprised no one has made a thing of it) that chen is working with the horde in there rebellion.
    And Thrall and Chen tag teaming is cool.

it certainly is. I find it awesome (and surprised no one has made a thing of it) that chen is working with the horde in there rebellion.
    And Thrall and Chen tag teaming is cool.
    I'm just dissapointed that Rohkan isn't there even tho he's mentioned.
    Thanks a bunch for the Signature, Cthulhu Ftagn.