Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is there an alliance version up? Because I can't wait to see an even more epic questline of my player getting laughed at by a troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    I'm just dissapointed that Rohkan isn't there even tho he's mentioned.
    true, but then neither is rexxar :S, I would have thought of all the times for him to show, it would be now.

How awesome would that be, imagine Rexxar charging full force with the Mok'Nathal clan charging with him and an army of beasts against the kor'kron!...

aww.. one can dream..

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I busted out laughing when chen kicks orcs into the air and Thrall exploding them haha.

You never know, 5.4 can bring many things. Maybe our old heroes will show up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    You never know, 5.4 can bring many things. Maybe our old heroes will show up there.
    I just want to see this whole thing of having the horde and its heroes standing together on this. We're seeing a united alliance forming, yet the horde is fracturing. We need characters like Saurfang, Eitrigg, Rexxar, Rokhan and that helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    People bitched about how Thrall was doing nothing for the horde or how he wasn't capable of hitting back at Garrosh and his forces.

How does causing them to explode into charred mince meat sound to you?
    Like a squishy "SPLOOSH"

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    true, but then neither is rexxar :S, I would have thought of all the times for him to show, it would be now.

How awesome would that be, imagine Rexxar charging full force with the Mok'Nathal clan charging with him and an army of beasts against the kor'kron!...

aww.. one can dream..
    I'm hoping to AT LEAST see Rexxar and Misha holding off a full squad of Kor'kron during SoO. But I want to see a lot of lore figures involved and lots of fighting in the background as we raid through Orgrimmar.

For the most part, I imagine Alliance will see Alliance figures and Horde would see Horde, but I'd kinda like to see one or two cross faction visibility fighting amidst the battle too.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2013-04-11 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That achievement you got at the end of the Chain, Was that a Feats of Strength, or just a regular achievement!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Am I the only one who's wondering "need to seek allies beyond the horde" could mean? doubt its the pandaren...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Am I the only one who's wondering "need to seek allies beyond the horde" could mean? doubt its the pandaren...
    Thats already been made clear, its the horde and alliance 'working together'.

Thats already been made clear, its the horde and alliance 'working together'.
    You gotta be kidding me!! It's one thing the alliance wanna chop off Garrosh beautiful head, but actually siding with em?? Are we really that weak?!
    Thrall and Vol'jin might aswell shuv "for the horde" where the sun can never reach if they need the help of their own enemies for years, to regain their own home.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You will serve Vol'jin, or be crushed beneath him !!!
    Oh irony in its finest, isnt it blizzard ?
    Each revolution is just trading one group of privileged bigots for another by paying the price in blood and money. It's the people's problem. They get the government they deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm still wondering why I'm forced to do this content as an Orc player.
    It's almost like being forced to play Alliance in one of the scenarios. It disconnects me from my character. It totally breaks my immersion.
    You aren't forced to do anything, but if you want to play something its under the terms of the game and not yours.

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 09:03 PM ----------

Would be nice with a quest chain to go locate Rexxar and Saurfang etc
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    You gotta be kidding me!! It's one thing the alliance wanna chop off Garrosh beautiful head, but actually siding with em?? Are we really that weak?!
    Thrall and Vol'jin might aswell shuv "for the horde" where the sun can never reach if they need the help of their own enemies for years, to regain their own home.
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.. for now'.

It happens all the time in t.v series, comic books are even movie series, two enemies pair up to defeat something that wants that both dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed that there aren't any dailys this patch. Would have been super epic if there was a dungeon and a daily hub in the barrens with like 5 or 6 dailys a day. The lore is more epic then 5.1, but the game play doesn't seem to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed that there aren't any dailys this patch. Would have been super epic if there was a dungeon and a daily hub in the barrens with like 5 or 6 dailys a day. The lore is more epic then 5.1, but the game play doesn't seem to be.
    tbh yeah. I mean the lore looks awesome in this, but given how they've said its going to be a hand in of materials once a week, your be able to do it in one day, and thats it.
    Currently, aside from a weekly lfr, theres little else constructive to log on for. It'll be a nice break to have something new, but still..

Deleted
    You have the kor'kron supply raiding...
    That counts as daily, since you can do it all day everyday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    You have the kor'kron supply raiding...
    That counts as daily, since you can do it all day everyday
    buuuut.. I thought it was a once a week hand in.

Couldn't agree more. Just a few quests and we're done. Sure, it's some nice lore we're playing through but what else are we getting really (so far)?

A couple scenarios, a tiny (hopefully tough) bit of legendary questline, more Brawler's stuff, this questline and some new scenery for the PvP'ers (yeah yeah, one is slightly different mechanics, I don't care, sorry). Not really that much to keep us going for another 3 months or so I feel, but who knows, I'm just glad I'll hopefully be busy IRL and avoid major boredom in 5.3 while being totally excited for 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't agree more. Just a few quests and we're done. Sure, it's some nice lore we're playing through but what else are we getting really (so far)?

A couple scenarios, a tiny (hopefully tough) bit of legendary questline, more Brawler's stuff, this questline and some new scenery for the PvP'ers (yeah yeah, one is slightly different mechanics, I don't care, sorry). Not really that much to keep us going for another 3 months or so I feel, but who knows, I'm just glad I'll hopefully be busy IRL and avoid major boredom in 5.3 while being totally excited for 5.4.
    I think blizzard believes they gave us enough content in pandaria itself to satisfy us for months on end.

Nevermind the fact there won't be any new end of expansion dungeons to kill time in, which lets face it, doing an heroic dungeon to try and get a piece of gear we want actually does manage to fill that void, yet this time we won't.

Unless they do something special with the final patch aside from just the raid, I'm honestly not seeing people feeling satisfied for months on end before the next expac.

10+ Year Old Account

New arena.
    New BG.

Also sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post