Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    God, I didn't like what was happening but I just DID it.
    Exactly. The way I've always seen it was that we've been hanging on Garrosh's arm at Vol'jin's request. He instructed us to stay close to Hellscream and follow his orders, no matter how much we disagreed with them, so he didn't suspect his own Horde might be moving against him so that's what we're doing. Essentially every one of us is a Severus Snape of the Warcraft universe right now. I can only hope it'll work out better for us than it did for him.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Okay I busted out laughing when chen kicks orcs into the air and Thrall exploding them haha.
    Chen and Thrall's version of shooting a round of clays!

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 07:34 PM ----------

Clearly you don't understand the concept of 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.. for now'.

It happens all the time in t.v series, comic books are even movie series, two enemies pair up to defeat something that wants that both dead.
    Maxim 29: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy...nothing more, nothing less

No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms
    forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom.
    Against that power tyrants and dictators cannot stand. "citizen G'kar"

So when do we get to see part 2 here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

stop fishing for excuses, you sound as bad as the alliance whining about following Vol'jin.
    Trassk, I never thought I'd see the day but I just applauded you for that statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dafaq? Where is Rexxar with Mok'Nathal and Thunderlord Clans, as well as there is no Thrall Frostwolves.

You had to look up something to find out wow is coded...

really..?
    Bad wording on my part, I mean that I've seen the scripts and know how they work, they're fairly simple actually. I'd also like it if you stopped having such a rude attitude towards me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JSStryker View Post
    Maxim 29: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy...nothing more, nothing less
    Yep. Obeying proverbs without thinking leads to bad things.
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I'd also like it if you stopped having such a rude attitude towards me.
    I guess it's hard for one to stay cold when he looks on your avatar

I would think its fairly obvious that Wariofan1 was being sarcastic, and it seems to me that Trassk is trolling him in this thread by pretending to take that sarcasm seriously. Enough dude.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm Is Alliance version of Invading/Landing Northern Barrens available?
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Umm Is Alliance version of Invading/Landing Northern Barrens available?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3rZdiqAgU

In comparison to the Horde one it's incredibly underwhelming. Kosak tweeted about it a while ago so they're aware most people are unsatisfied with. Although he perhaps got the wrong impression with it. The espionage stuff is fine, it's just not on par with the Horde one by any degree.

Hopefully there will be some fixes but it seems a like there won't be due to the age of the current. PTR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3rZdiqAgU

In comparison to the Horde one it's incredibly underwhelming. Kosak tweeted about it a while ago so they're aware most people are unsatisfied with. Although he perhaps got the wrong impression with it. The espionage stuff is fine, it's just not on par with the Horde one by any degree.

Hopefully there will be some fixes but it seems a like there won't be due to the age of the current. PTR
    Yes Horde part is way epic then Alliance's. I'm disappointed, but still understand because its Horde problem, it must be them who will play Major role in overthrowing Warchief from his Throne. I like how Vol'jin acts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Yes Horde part is way epic then Alliance's. I'm disappointed, but still understand because its Horde problem, it must be them who will play Major role in overthrowing Warchief from his Throne. I like how Vol'jin acts.
    I'd be careful saying stuff like that. If I understand what you're saying then I have to disagree completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I'd be careful saying stuff like that. If I understand what you're saying then I have to disagree completely.
    I think you misunderstood me. Im saying that this all is happening to horde and like Thrall said "Horde is spilling horde blood and Its tearing me apart". Same thing is happening to most of horde players and NPC-s Horde feels like its their business and Duty to do this job so I understand that why blizzard gave them more epic storyline then to Alliance.

I mean its time for Horde to show its power and unite again. SoO is Horde's story Alliance is just using a perfect moment to get rid of worst enemy. They even planned to attack all horde (Garrosh and Vol'jin) when they weaken themselves, but hopefully that wont happen.

I'm Alliance fanboy, but still I understand why they made Horde look more epic. If it was happening to Alliance for example if Varian was like Garrosh, surely Alliance would play bigger role then horde in killing/Capturing him.