Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zallex View Post
    well since 10m is significantly easier than 25m i would say any of the top 25 man guild could beat them right now

10v25 infracted - Azshira

Well, not really. I won't say that one is harder or the other is easier, but just for the record, if you lose one single DPS in a 10 men you might not be able to do it where a 25 men raid could handle that. But again, I hold my first sentence.

I raid 10 man because I can't raid as I used to. I think both styles are plain different.

If they went 25m, yes. There are no serious competitors for 10m.

Deleted
    Looks like Method just did, oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Looks like Method just did, oh well!
    This is really a situation where everyone wins. Method because they managed to beat Paragon to the final boss, Paragon because they got Lei Shen first, and all of us cheering from the sidelines because it keeps the race unpredictable which means exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zallex View Post
    well since 10m is significantly easier than 25m i would say any of the top 25 man guild could beat them right now

10v25 infracted - Azshira
    Must be why like 5 bosses in 10 man got nerfed today eh?

Quote Originally Posted by auxiliry View Post
    Must be why like 5 bosses in 10 man got nerfed today eh?
    Normal modes got nerfed today. I think people conflate the alt run, puggy attitude of 10 man normal with serious 10 man progression and bring the latter down because of it. This was one of the hardest tiers 10 man ever saw, on the heroic side of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Method is better since they do 25mans xD and they just got world first Ra-Den 25

not saying 25mans are harder or anything but I like them more it feels more atmospheric raiding with 24 others than raiding with 9 others :P although I don't really do either since I play very casually and only do occasional lfr runs...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2013-04-11 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetriss View Post
    they have obviously proven themselves as the best guild in history of wow.
    I disagree, that honor goes to Nihlium in my book.

i've always had very little respect for paragon in terms of their lack of sportsmanship. they win because they are willing to cheese mechanics and cheat their way to the top.

i think in terms of raw skill method is better.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i've always had very little respect for paragon in terms of their lack of sportsmanship. they win because they are willing to cheese mechanics and cheat their way to the top.

i think in terms of raw skill method is better.
    So much irony here.