1800+ Sub Rogues w/ Slow Offhands

Can you guys give me some links of 1800+ Sub Rogues that use a slow off hand. I've only come across one so far:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...posey/advanced

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yendig View Post
    I've only come across one so far
    Because there's no reason to? Probably the only reason that toon has a slow offhand is because they have a combat PvP spec and didn't want to buy another dagger.

For sub, a dagger offhand is better than a sword/fist/mace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a scrub that got carried... but an actual rogue who uses double slow daggers... no... there are none. The whole reason you use a fast offhand is because shiv and you always put wound on your offhand... the more it attacks, the more chance you have it being up... also shiv requires less energy the quicker the weapon is. It's just logical to have a fast weapon in your offhand... anything else is just stupid and noobish.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Maybe a scrub that got carried... but an actual rogue who uses double slow daggers... no... there are none. The whole reason you use a fast offhand is because shiv and you always put wound on your offhand... the more it attacks, the more chance you have it being up... also shiv requires less energy the quicker the weapon is. It's just logical to have a fast weapon in your offhand... anything else is just stupid and noobish.
    u wot m8?

Have you even played a rogue recently? There are no fast daggers, poisons are applied to both weapons, and shiv is a fixed energy cost.

I understand the reasons for using daggers, simply asking if people knew of anyone.

So if you do, please post. Not looking for a lesson or debate on daggers vs. slow off hands, we all know they're superior.

Edit:
    This post makes little sense. You haven't touched Rogue since MoP.
    Last edited by Yendig; 2013-04-11 at 08:15 PM.

This is seriously funny.

Anyway, any rogue running with a slow offhand is combat. But right now everyone is pretty much rolling sub.

EDIT: Also I've been both above 1800 and also logged off with a slow offhand this season. But it isn't what I roll in arena.

Pro tip: what people log off with is not necessarily what they use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Nah I'm pretty sure you use a slow offhand because if you use a fast one, your poisons will run out of charges.

dont worry if the charges run out, you can just mix your own poisons.. nice and easy

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    dont worry if the charges run out, you can just mix your own poisons.. nice and easy
    You're gonna stop in the middle of a fight and mix poisons and reapply them.... man what a scrub! Thats almost as bad as wondering why you can't vanish when the button is grayed out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kindath View Post
    u wot m8?

Have you even played a rogue recently? There are no fast daggers, poisons are applied to both weapons, and shiv is a fixed energy cost.
    Haha, made me smile.
    Legendary Blogging - http://www.fugpugs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Don't forget to stock up on Blinding Powder! Very important for PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason I can think of is because it looks really cool on the armory and matches the gear well
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason to do that. Don't bother.