10+ Year Old Account

Does Garrosh know that Jaina helped to save Grom?

Did Thrall tell him at all? If it weren't for Jaina, Thrall would have never been able to purify Grom in the last Orcish W3 campaign, thus Mannoroth wouldn't have been defeated (at least at that time).

Even if Humans are the Orc's sworn enemy, he should at least acknowledge what Jaina did for the Warsong clan.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Did anyone tell Varian that Thrall stood toe to toe with humans and night elves at Hyjal to save Azeroth before he declared war on the horde? He doesn't need to acknowledge anything it's war and it's a petty detail at best, especially since Jaina has since tried to murder every living thing in Orgrimmar as of late, Garrosh is a raving lunatic who needs to be removed from power asap but this grade-A straw clutching.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    He respected Cairne as a great leader and warrior but still wanted to kill him (though in honorable combat which is why he was upset about the outcome) because he provided wise council when Garrosh didn't want to hear it.

I doubt knowing Jaina helped Grom would have changed his behavior in the slightest. The thing about his version of "honor" is that it's not. He values strength above respectable behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Did anyone tell Varian that Thrall stood toe to toe with humans and night elves at Hyjal to save Azeroth before he declared war on the horde? He doesn't need to acknowledge anything it's war and it's a petty detail at best, especially since Jaina has since tried to murder every living thing in Orgrimmar as of late, Garrosh is a raving lunatic who needs to be removed from power asap but this grade-A straw clutching.
    Well, he did not declare war because he was racist against orcs, he just responded horde aggression.

Even if he did I seriously doubt it would matter it just doesn't seem to fit Garrosh to give a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt he'd care. In Tides of War, he said one of the biggest reasons he hates Jaina was because of her constant "emasculating" of the orcs.