Pally Healer, iLVL 508, LF Hardcore raiding guild.

Ive been playing WoW for over 8 years and currently have experience on 10 of the 12 bosses in ToT, I did most of the heroics in the past raids and have the experience as a raid leader for my current guild.

I am interested in something during the week, and at night, seeing as I am attending school atm.

I can do any nights just let me know by contacting my bnet tag.

My toons name is Jovach, from bloodhoof.

ToCoolForYou#1741

Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 3/13H in Throne of Thunder.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

Thirteen finished up the final raid night with 14/16H with a super close attempt on Tsulong (49m with adds hitting...derp). We started 25's in early November and obtained our first 25 man progression kill on November 30th. This means progression team only had 3 1/2 months for progression in T14 and considering everything we did we still almost reached top 100 US. We are looking to push 5.2 hard!

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

Holy Paladin
    Frost Death Knight
    Resto Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Disc/Holy Priest

MEDIUM PRIORITY

Mistweaver Monk
    Feral Druid
    Hunter

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
    Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
    Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
    1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
    Lazzorz#1915
    GM: tibiron#1639

Hi Jovach, we could definitely use another pro paladin on our roster. Apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Our current recruitment needs are…
    Healers – Paladins, Monks, Druids, Shamans
    Melee – Any
    Ranged - Any

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . Unfortunately, I will not be able to respond to replies on this forum, but if you need to speak with me directly please contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

<Badaclysm> is a 10 man raiding guild looking for a few more people to join our core raiding team to push more progression.

We are currently in very high demand for core raiding spots no benches with Badaclysm.
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Mage or Warlock

if you are exceptional at your class and would like to join feel free to message anyone online and they will point you in the direction of an officer and we can see if a spot has opened.

Raid Schedule: all times are server time.
    We raid Monday through Thursday from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
    Currently we are 8/12 normal with a few pulls on the Dark Animus though we have had a very limited raid schedule for the last month and are recruiting to get back on track and get into heroic content.

About Badaclysm:
    Badaclysm originally named Cataclysm of the realm Khaz Modan, we were formed near the end of the Burning Crusade expansion that was composed of the top 2 raiding 25 man guilds of the time.
    During the WotLK expansion we killed all bosses at content and were able to aquire the prestigious title of Grand Crusader and still have 4 of them on our raiding roster today.
    With cataclsym we again were the top of our server with all content dead with all of our raiders having nd boss mounts going into the next expansion.
    The release of MoP brought on some hardships we lost a great number of raiders and were basically forced into 10 man raiding. We lost a couple more from our roster and in order to continue
    to raid we jumped ship from our sinking server and ended up here where we stand today.

Loot System:
    We divide loot by means of a loot council. It is made up of officers who have a good understanding of the importance of certain stats for individual classes/specs. We take into consideration various factors such as:

• Raid attendance
    • Previous Loot.
    • Current Gear.
    • Performance.

How to apply
    If you are interested in joining, whisper myself, ßashin, stikkman, or hõts or you can add me on real id with Cheesebert #1264

Unparalleled Horde-Stormreaver

1/13 H ToT

Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8pm-12am server (Central time)

Pst Tekniquez#1927 or visit Unparalleled.wowstead.com

Willing to pay for character transfer.