Thread: Gay Marriage?

Question Gay Marriage?

MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD, TOO MUCH HATE AND USELESSNESS COMING FORM THIS POST! kthxbai
    Last edited by Championn; 2013-04-11 at 09:21 PM. Reason: too many idiots talking here
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

People have reproduced outside of marriage since the beginning of time. Your argument is invalid.

So infertile couples can't marry either?

I feel like this is a troll thread, you don't seriously think that gays having rights is nonsense do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    People have reproduced outside of marriage and people have gotten married who are infertile.

Next.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    People have reproduced outside of marriage since the beginning of time. Your argument is invalid.
    But if it was not for sexual reproduction, the concept of marriage would cease not become a reality, would it not?
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

Deleted
    Marriage in a legal sense shouldn't exist anyway, for anyone.

Why, might I ask, does marriage 'have' to be about opposite genders and reproduction? Why are things not allowed to change? I'm just asking general questions. They want marriage so badly because people consider marriage to be one of the greater expressions of love, and stuff. It's not all about having kids. Plus there's all sorts of financial and social benefits that come with marriage.

Here is a nice exercise for people to try: Don't label it as "the fight for gay marriage", label it as "the fight for marriage equality."

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Pretty much this!

------------

im sorry dude but your entire post is retarded,
    N

Deleted
    It's fine and perfectly normal.

On a sidenote i do am from the Netherlands so we are a bit further in our development

10+ Year Old Account
    Your definition of marriage is archaic. There are male-female couples who get married and don't want kids. Should that be banned to? Defining love and/marriage with a general definition is impossible, so restricting the rights of any specific group because it doesn't conform with your idea of marriage is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Championn View Post

Honestly, I don't understand this whole "gay marriage" debate. Naturally, AND biologically we are sexual organisms.
    And you realize just about every animal has homosexual behaviour in their species? Drop the natural shit man... drop that argument because it doesn't have a leg to stand on.

If we're going to sit here and say "marriage is this" "marriage is that" just forget about it lol. If you want to cling to history so so so much just marry off your 12-14 year old girl to the highest bidder so you can get as many ducats as you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    Marriage in a legal sense shouldn't exist anyway, for anyone.
    I could agree with that.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    That arguement is completely invalid. That would mean that infertile couples or people who do not WANT kids should not be allowed to be married. The point of marriage is living your life together with the person you love and have same rights law-wise (with medical stuff), not reproduction.

Deleted
    I don't think this thread has much potential. There will be the gay+ and the gay- ragefesting all over.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have other threads discussing current events relating to gay marriage, so we're going to close this here.