Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ra-Den 25 Heroic down! What wut?

So i just saw Heroic Ra-Den was downed by the guild named Method...

Already? Was i the only one who was under the impression that Ra-Den was to be one the hardest bosses ever, supposedly rediculasly so hard?

I cant believe he is already dead, to me it kinda feels a bit of a let down....not so much of a "Heroic" feeling when i see hes already dead.

So am i the only one who feels like this?

Responses beloooow

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shen is harder then Raden.

Put your discussion in this thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Heroic-Thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard themselves said even before ToT was released that Lei Shen would be the hardest boss in the instance.

Ra-Den's mechanics don't seem absurdly complex, that is more of Lei Shen's territory.

Ra-Den does have the limited attempts going for him, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard stated that Ra-Den was a bonus and Lei-Shen was the "true" final boss.

It took a full month for the tier to be cleared, 2 1/2 weeks for Ra-Den. Is that not long enough?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Blizzard themselves said even before ToT was released that Lei Shen would be the hardest boss in the instance.
    No they didn't. They said Lei Shen would be the true end boss and Ra'den would be gear related.

Please don't write stuff that isn't true and certainly not when it was actually said by the devs and ghostcrawler itself.

Deleted
    As far as i saw, read and was told, Ra-den was supposed to be the boss of bosses, wether the last boss of ToT or not, 2 and a half weeks in the big picture of things isnt really long...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    No they didn't. They said Lei Shen would be the true end boss and Ra'den would be gear related.

Please don't write stuff that isn't true and certainly not when it was actually said by the devs and ghostcrawler itself.
    You know if your going to counter someone at least provide the source despite he didn't have a source himself. You can't counter the person without your own evidence to make him look dumb.

No biggie, Ra-den was just supposed to be a bit tough and mysterious with limited attempts. Lei Shen was to be the real hard one and big bad. Ra-den is just hard cuz he was a bit of a mystery and had limited attempts. Could imagine guilds have more pulls on Lei Shen than Ra-den.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    Ra-Den's mechanics don't seem absurdly complex.
    How do you know what Ra-Den's mechanics are? Couldnt find them on mmo or wowhead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    You know if your going to counter someone at least provide the source despite he didn't have a source himself. You can't counter the person without your own evidence to make him look dumb.
    "Heroic Lei Shen is a harder and more complex fight than Ra-den, and I'm not going to claim otherwise. Ra-den is just different; he's a bit of a mystery, and something we haven't tried in a while."
    -- http://www.wowhead.com/bluetracker?topic=6635413929

In case someone wanted a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz
    Heroic Lei Shen is a harder and more complex fight than Ra-den, and I'm not going to claim otherwise. Ra-den is just different; he's a bit of a mystery, and something we haven't tried in a while.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/02/17/ra...ited-attempts/

Nvm, beat to it. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    How do you know what Ra-Den's mechanics are? Couldnt find them on mmo or wowhead
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Posts-Fan-Art

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post

He's correct, they did. So, please don't write stuff that isn't true that you just pulled out of your ass.

OT: Why are you complaining about how the best 25 man guild in the world finally completed all heroic content *after* a couple resets when you are nowhere near completion of the tier? How is that a letdown? I'm sure it's a bloody relief for those folks.

Oh man, it's like Ulduar all over again...

Yogg 0 was far, FAR harder than Algalon. They are optional bosses for a reason. The true brickwall bosses are the "main" storyline ones, and Lei Shen heroic is the hardest one in the instance from everything I've heard.

Deleted
    Lol - it's guilds like Method and Paragon - for the rest of us puny mortals with jobs and lives it will take far longer :-P

It took all this time for the world's best guilds to finish the content...

Look at tier 14, that took a days to clear and by the time T15 had rolled out, less than 500 guilds had finished it, this tier is mental.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    I can totally understand why you're upset about one of the best guilds in the World killing a boss that most players won't even see for the next few months.

Deleted
    Also look at the gear they had, average item level of the raid was >530, this means players in almost full hc gear doing nearly optimal class dps. It's going to be a long while before even the 1st page of wow progress is full of 13/13 guilds. The game isn't design for just one guild.