Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The age of Vendorstrike has come !

Black Ice and Hellreaver?! PFFT!! I'll transmog everything I own to Vendorstrike!

Although, this is an exciting change and may make me want to play around as fury on occasion because of it.

Stood in the Fire RyokuchaMidori's Avatar
    Dual wielding staf for fun is the best
    "Skill, as the world of warcraft goes, is only in question between equals in pvp power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Thucydides : " The Melian dialogue".

Two Witch-Hunter's Harvesters.. hmmm.

Doubt they'll let transmog for say axes -> polearms/staves. But it may actually entice blizzard into creating more 2h str polearms now that all of the 2h melee specs can use them.

oh please let us transmog waiting forever to use Lantresor's Warblade

same xmog rules? or they gonna adjust it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Riordrian View Post
    oh please let us transmog waiting forever to use Lantresor's Warblade
    Yeah me too, best looking blade (polearm) in game...W3 ftw!
    Main: Wildmax, Drak'thul - Moonkin, Hardcore raider.
    Got 10x lvl 85 on Drak'thul server and 3 another lvl 85 on different servers and bunch of 10-84 alts.
    Hello no-life.

I would be excited if Fury received some much needed pvp buffs, C Smash reset, Raging Blow becoming reliable damage. But like when TG was put in the game, it looks cool but Ill never use it.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

...and its gone again.

TG polearms is unlikely to happen for 5.3 but it's on the list for 5.4. Crossing my fingers.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...57203016695808

It's definately working on the new PTR build, so I'm not sure what Ghostcrawlers tweet is all about.

Looks and sounds great. Equipped 2 pvp agility staffs from pvp vendor, then mogged them into Brutal Gladiator's Painsaws. The in-combat animation is polearm/staff animation on mainhand white swings, and default 1hander swing animation for offhand white swings. All special attack animations are the same as with regular 2 handers. Raging Blow impales your target with a spear from both sides, looks beastly.
    Ikelos@Argent Dawn EU

I was sad to see this new development once I got home. They caught wind of our impending happiness! "Nope, we can't have that level of fun. Gotta be sad and unhappy."

I really don't understand what's so hard about it. I know coding is painstaking and complicated but if the animation code exists and the model code exists it shouldn't take that much damn effort to fuse the two with a couple small changes to have it affect only TG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    Yeah me too, best looking blade (polearm) in game...W3 ftw!
    No the Bloodied Ranseur is...Ok not in game anymore but yeah any BE pallies with it are lucky bastards(i have it on ONE BE pallie)

Stood in the Fire RyokuchaMidori's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    I was sad to see this new development once I got home. They caught wind of our impending happiness! "Nope, we can't have that level of fun. Gotta be sad and unhappy."
    Maybe their plan from the beginning was to cause mass happiness amongst the warrior community so that they could later feed on our tears.
    "Skill, as the world of warcraft goes, is only in question between equals in pvp power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Thucydides : " The Melian dialogue".

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrazor View Post
    He did say "unlikely" and not "not going to happen." So we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    First, I will list all the +Strength polearms in Mists of Pandaria, in alphabetical order:

Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night which appears to have a chance to drop from any ToT boss, and
    Sturdy Yaungol Spear one of the rare hidden BoA treasures around Pandaria.

And now, I will list all of the +Strength staves available in Mists of Pandaria, in alphabetical order:

...That is all.
    Yeah but Bo-Ris is designed pretty much for Paladin's in mind, since they have had the passive ability to wield polearms since BC. There haven't been many strength base staves and polearms in the game period, and the last polearm I remember having for my paladin was the one out of heroic Violet Hold in Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    does this mean there will be more str polearms/staves in the future? Seems to be a non-transmog thing too :S
    Not really. Staves & Polearms share the same animations, having them work for one, means they'll automatically work for the other, or with little work needed to achieve the same effect.

I want to dw my

^
    Yes please!

I'm sure they'll make it happen at some point in Mists. And I sorta doubt that we'll transmog Polearms with 2-Hand weapons. Just Polearms and Staves.

Personally I don't care much, not that many polearms/staves I feel suit my transmog... I can always hope that a polearm won't be the best weapon for us, then I'm good!
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU