Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Buffs buffs and more buffs... but where is the 5 sec stun?!

What's the reason for enhance consistently being low tier in arenas? It seems to have everything, except a stun and maybe spammable hex (like warlock fear), though resto is already OP enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post

What's the reason for enhance consistently being low tier in arenas? It seems to have everything, except a stun and maybe spammable hex (like warlock fear), though resto is already OP enough.
    i would add some ohh shit CD like dispersion iceblock evasion alter time or anything in those lines

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Totem, big as trees, stomping insanely dps!
    Hi Ra-Den
    *Stomp*
    *Loot*
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    i would add some ohh shit CD like dispersion iceblock evasion alter time or anything in those lines
    plus proper gap closing out of ascendence and spirit walk
    and totems being competitive when compared to other's utility, they're a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post

This please..

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    We get new pvp damage reduction on enh/ele! => nerf, only when shield procs for 6 seconds
    We get increased totem health (again...) => removed (again)
    We (enh) get crazy dmg buffs....

What do you think will happen? :-/

Kinda feels like they are throwing around stuff now to make it appear them actually doing work, only to have us end up as we already are in 5.3 anyway

Not convinced until I see it actually implemented (and even then, there's to look at the first weeks of implementation).
    The damage reduction should be up all the time if you're being attacked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Indeed, and it's not up 100% just so it's not completely mandatory in pve. Anyway it feels like they don't really know how many glyphs enha needs in order to be competitive. Enha needs a lot of glyphs only to be competitive, they should make some of them baseline, so enha actually has some utility. Because you just need shamanistic rage glyph, and healing storm glyph, and now this lightning shield glyph, only to loose both cds on hex and spirit walk, so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Well, Eating a high damage spell when it's not up could make a difference. I agree it's not that much worse, but it leaves the question as to why they had to change it from the original thing at all? A damage reduction is most useful against when you're talking lots of damage. In pve that will usually mean that at the most important parts (where you eat a 90% hp dmg source in one hit) the reduction wont be up, which is disheatening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    BUFF ENHANCEMENT MORE!!!!! Its not enough imho. Its a good start.... 4 wind-fury swings would be better.
    I would be coller if WF did AoE Damage instead.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goranus View Post
    I would be coller if WF did AoE Damage instead.
    Also a debuff which do 90% dmg of the target's hp in a 3sec, undispellable, and if the target dies, a "life" elemental would born from his body with stats of Lei Shen 25m heroic, but only 15sec lifespan, to make it balanced.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofblaster View Post
    But are these changes enough to make enhancement viable in competive pvp?
    I would like to get in rbg groups if i start playing my shaman again.. Enhancement is my favourite spec of any class.
    melee with out some great niche like smokebomb or grip won't ever be wanted for rbgs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    Indeed, and it's not up 100% just so it's not completely mandatory in pve. Anyway it feels like they don't really know how many glyphs enha needs in order to be competitive. Enha needs a lot of glyphs only to be competitive, they should make some of them baseline, so enha actually has some utility. Because you just need shamanistic rage glyph, and healing storm glyph, and now this lightning shield glyph, only to loose both cds on hex and spirit walk, so sad.
    This is my biggest annoyance right now..... Enhance has too many mandatory or high priority glyphs for PVP, there is way too much bloat.

-Healing Storm for self heals/group utility
    -Imp GW for mobility, closing gaps, kiting defensively
    -New LS glyph for defense

Thats 3 already.....there are plenty of other good glyphs that we simply can't pick from cause those listed are too important. Assuming we can sacrifice one of those, there is SR glyph.....and the more interesting glyphs like capacitor, hex, spirit walk, feral healing, ect......none of which we can really pick cause of all the bloat.

They should make the LS glyph baseline for Elem and Enhance, and Imp GW baseline for all Shaman. That would free up some glyph slots to actually let us customize our glyphs. Imp GW should have NEVER been a glyph to begin with especially with how ferals get all their root/snare shifting for free, and the new LS glyph will become mandatory and any serious pvp player will have it so might as well make them both baseline.