Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm missing one of the books, the 10 chests, the 200 cockroaches and the summoned champions. I have about 30 or so ritual stones, I just never get around to making a group.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know how to do 'For the Ward' if you're in stage 6? I didn't realize how much trouble it would be until I decided to go after this title about a week ago. I've tried pulling all types of mobs to the wards (Alliance side) but I can't get the debuff to show up on anybody. The horde ones work, but it doesn't give me credit. Do I need to pvp for this one? I'd rather like to not do that.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

To get the For the ward! achievement when all stages are completed, for alliance side, you have to find a horde to help you out with it, or find the sunreaver magus that spawn by the boats around violet hold. Im unsure what their spawn rate are, but they are also for a pvp daily called "enough with the bombs!", so your best bet is to try when that quest is up to try the achievement. Helped a friend of mine try to get it that way by picking up the magus that spawns on the east side of the hold, and drag it slowly to the ward by the beach(the ward is close by the trail leading to cera). You got to be careful though, as there is a guard that will aggro when the magus does her aoe cast and more than likely kill it when trying for this achieve. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by NRL1515 View Post
    Does anyone know how to do 'For the Ward' if you're in stage 6? I didn't realize how much trouble it would be until I decided to go after this title about a week ago. I've tried pulling all types of mobs to the wards (Alliance side) but I can't get the debuff to show up on anybody. The horde ones work, but it doesn't give me credit. Do I need to pvp for this one? I'd rather like to not do that.
    Not sure how it goes with the ally side but for the horde all i did was take down one of those flying birds with the rider on it and kite it to a ward and i got my achieve this was at stage 5 if that helps

10+ Year Old Account
    perhaps you have to 'arm' the ward first...so right-click it and it should grow bigger and flashier....It worked for me both sides when I armed it and after 5sec. it buzzed the mogu or turtle (or whichever mob I pulled there).

Perhaps you know this fact already ;-)

Deleted
    Got this achievement around 2 days ago, the only challenging ones were the "zandalari library card" and some RNG luck on the 10 chests inside the scenario (sometimes you just got 6 in the first 2 rooms)

Regarding "For the Ward" you can get this achievement at any stages, except the first stage I beleive, where you need to unlock the basecamp.

Library card achievement took around 6 hours of solid grinding on Isle of Thunder in almost BIS raid gear to get, I got at least 10 journals that were duplicates of the ones I've already gotten, so hang in there and grind it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lol rng, i've had that book 10 times one of the others about 6, and the other 3 only once each. took me 19 books just to get all 5...
    Got it in the meantime...after looting another 5 books beside the iron-bound. RNG indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    every time I saw the saurok he was in one of two chests which were located right by each other....so you can figure out where to put a frost rune tap if your class can't stun/slow very effective.
    Yeah, it's relatively easy to predict where he spawns, at least most of the time.
    The funny thing is...I still messed up two consecutive weeks by placing the trap next to where he spawns.

Omg the Books are taking me forever!

Got my last journal from a coffer a couple of weeks ago, haven't seen anyone else with the title on my high pop server.

Hate the books with a passion!

Deleted
    Waterlogged Zandalari journal - you can burn in hell :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    Waterlogged Zandalari journal - you can burn in hell :P
    +1

killed over a few thousand mobs now for it.. pretty much last thing i need for meta-.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I just need the Zandalari books. I have only gotten 5 books on my account. My priest got the first four books... my warlock has the last one I need

Ya that one is pretty much rng farmfest... but all I can say I did make some decent cash from greens and pot of luck loot. I just squash 200 roaches today finally happy about that. I am planning to wait for the sunreaver troves coming out in 5.3 to use the keys of lei shen palace I have stored up. I don't want to have too many extra coins and nothing to spend them on since I am a bunch of the clever mechanic items that can help you in the time run as well.

Deleted
    now I hate books even more

Deleted
    only thing i still need is the saurok, well he already spawned quite a few times for me but however i was unable to slow him down efficiently so he ran away while i was hunting after him without success. Next ID when i come back from holidays i will surround these chests in 2nd room with traps so this bastard finally will go down easily i hope. If you are only after the saurok, i guess there is plenty time to clean the 2nd room first before opening chests, should be safer To sum it up, this meta is quite easy to obtain imho, just the trove is a bit tricky, books are RNG. All the other achies are pretty lame. Cheers folks
    Last edited by mmoca5ba36b6e2; 2013-05-12 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    killed over a few thousand mobs now for it.. pretty much last thing i need for meta-.-
    so after an entire night of farming mobs i "sorta" got the last one of the journals,

6hours pure grinding, gets frustrated, heartstone, heartstone gets interupted by a mob, i kill him, start heartstoning again, stop to loot him, BOOM waterlogged journal :P

only gem from scenario left aka il have full meta after reset tonight ^^

EDIT: Completed! yaay me
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-05-15 at 02:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I am still missing books, cokroach squashing and the summoned spirits achivement.
    I found the rest to be rather easy to complete.

10 treasure chests was the first i got on the treasure run by mistake the 3rd time i was in there. The others was easy enough as a warlock.

So untill i get the books (annoying RNG) the other two are more or less ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    I am still missing books, cokroach squashing and the summoned spirits achivement.
    I found the rest to be rather easy to complete.

10 treasure chests was the first i got on the treasure run by mistake the 3rd time i was in there. The others was easy enough as a warlock.

So untill i get the books (annoying RNG) the other two are more or less ignored.
    Wow, you got incredibly lucky. The 10 treasure chests is all RNG as well. Cool that you got it out of the way. For many, that is the last or was the last one that they needed.