Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    In case anyone was curious, because I was.
    Changing NOTHING but weapon damage and type.

    535 unholy with 535 2-hander: 181k
    535 unholy with 535 DW: 164k
    535 unholy with 575 DW: 171k
    535 unholy with 615 DW: 180.9k
    535 unholy with 655 DW: 195k

    So after both your DW weapons are about 85 ilevels higher than your 2-hander, DW unholy > 2-hand unholy. Barley.
    To lower that ilevel, if you have a 450 quest 2-hander, it's SLIGHTLY worse than 2 535 heroic ToT weapons, and SLIGHTLY better than a pair of normal thunderforged 528 weapons.
    I'll just point out this quote and this thread of how Unholy dw is not viable. Can a mod lock this already?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...holy-Dualwield

    Unholy DW does not exist and it is a DPS loss to use it. Period.
    That was also said and then the thread locked in the other topic ^^
    Last edited by Maxweii; 2013-04-13 at 01:16 PM.

  2. #22
    all the time we see healers in heal gear playing dps and dps playing healer in dps gear ... whats so hard to understand, that some people want to know how viable that is?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by totmachor View Post
    all the time we see healers in heal gear playing dps and dps playing healer in dps gear ... whats so hard to understand, that some people want to know how viable that is?
    I am all for experimentation trust me. Look at my armoy and then also look at my guild logs. I play an ass backwards Mastery>Crit>Haste Unholy playstyle. Yet I still rank, still do well, and consistently outperform our other Unholy dk (whom I will say has better gear than I). I will never put down people for trying something new. Although, I will try to help keep "clean" the forums I usually go about. This topic was posted, and locked before. This thread has had it's answer, and should either be locked or just not posted in again.

    This will be my last posting, as I have stated what I think about it and also used a quick search to find another threat that was locked on it.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I am all for experimentation trust me. Look at my armoy and then also look at my guild logs. I play an ass backwards Mastery>Crit>Haste Unholy playstyle. Yet I still rank, still do well, and consistently outperform our other Unholy dk (whom I will say has better gear than I). I will never put down people for trying something new. Although, I will try to help keep "clean" the forums I usually go about. This topic was posted, and locked before. This thread has had it's answer, and should either be locked or just not posted in again.

    This will be my last posting, as I have stated what I think about it and also used a quick search to find another threat that was locked on it.
    woah woah! look at that experimental player, switching stats that are nearly the same from weight! you sir are a real boss! watch out i am garalon #2 .... and i am really experimenting with speccs and skills and playstyle ...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by totmachor View Post
    woah woah! look at that experimental player, switching stats that are nearly the same from weight! you sir are a real boss! watch out i am garalon #2 .... and i am really experimenting with speccs and skills and playstyle ...
    Okay you peaked interest, but sorry at least according to Mr.Robot the weight as as listed (for default Unholy)
    Haste 1.66
    Crit 1.58
    Attack Power 1.35
    Mastery 1.18
    ElitistJerks Weights:
    Strength 1.00
    Hit (to cap) .77
    Expertise (to cap) .82
    Haste .52
    Cri .46
    Mastery .40
    So, yeah. If thats the same weight as to where Attack Power is even better then it, im confused how you are even playing. (Maybe you are stuck in Cata where Gurth made mastery ungodly powerful)

    There's only so "Experimental" you can get nowadays, as there is really only a few different talents, rotations, and stats to mess around with. So yes, I am being experimental with this.

    Not guna give into the fact you are getting rude, and defensive about this thread (which you aren't even the OP). I'll just message a mod.
    Last edited by Maxweii; 2013-04-13 at 08:16 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Okay you peaked interest, but sorry at least according to Mr.Robot the weight as as listed (for default Unholy)
    Haste 1.66
    Crit 1.58
    Attack Power 1.35
    Mastery 1.18

    So, yeah. If thats the same weight as to where Attack Power is even better then it, im confused how you are even playing. (Maybe you are stuck in Cata where Gurth made mastery ungodly powerful)

    There's only so "Experimental" you can get nowadays, as there is really only a few different talents, rotations, and stats to mess around with. So yes, I am being experimental with this.

    Not guna give into the fact you are getting rude, and defensive about this thread (which you aren't even the OP). I'll just message a mod.
    using askmrrobot weights and thinks he is an elitist ... you sir failed hard!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •