Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental shaman were pretty annoying to level before they gave them the Earthgrab totem and Thunderstorm knockback. Still did it anyways though because my main was melee and I needed a change of pace.

Honestly, Blizzard has done a good job making it so that every spec besides healers have a fairly easy time of solo-leveling now.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Elemental shaman were pretty annoying to level before they gave them the Earthgrab totem and Thunderstorm knockback. Still did it anyways though because my main was melee and I needed a change of pace.

Honestly, Blizzard has done a good job making it so that every spec besides healers have a fairly easy time of solo-leveling now.
    Prot pally is broken though. If you are questing you are better off in holy, which has better single target damage. Except of course holy pally has no AoE at all. It's just bizarre how bad prot pally's DPS is. It would not break anything to have a couple of strong weapon damage based attacks, would it?

Or just play ret, with works great if you can stand it, but I can't. (And I keep trying to convince myself I should like it but keep failing.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    All your post tells me is that you are less experienced than I am.
    Hmm .. seems you ate a bit too much ego lately .

I was just giving my right and factfull opinion on lvling matters.

From your posts anyone can tell you aren't very good or experienced in lvling, so you'd better accept suggestion from who have lvled any class to max at least three times. ( Cept for locks :P ).

In any kind of situation.. heirlooms , non heirlooms , dungeons , questing old style, bgs , professions, alone or with friends ( most of the time alone though ), RAF or not , with 3x exp pots or not, darkmoon faire or buffs or not , healers / tanks / dps and probably more than I can remember at the moment.

Learn from my wisdom and have a nice day !