Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Funny how one can read statistics. Y'see, what I'm reading is that more gamers that still live with their parents voted on that, than selfsufficient people actually consciously concerned with the economy.

/devilsadvocate
    Play the devils advocate card all you want, you still sound stupid.

Because all gamers have are a no income stay at home with parents person right?

This is actually the exact response EA would give out, blatantly denying their a horrible company.

Deleted
    Is there even the need for such troll polls ?

Cant we just admit that some of their games are good and some aren't?

I never had problems with EA games ( I actually still play lots of em ) or any other company.

But of course im a positive person .. I wish more were like me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Making "bad" games is so much more worse than illegally foreclosing on homes, inflating fuel prices, and prescription drug companies holding the medical field and our own government hostage. Seems legit.
    Or the fact that this poll won't change those banks doing jack shit, but as seen from last year, it riles EA up something fierce.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 02:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Is there even the need for such troll polls ?

Cant we just admit that some of their games are good and some aren't?

I never had problems with EA games ( I actually still play lots of em ) or any other company.

But of course im a positive person .. I wish more were like me.
    Yes, ruthless business practice that destroys studios is totally fine and should be commended.

Hiding behind the LBGT community to avoid critisim for their games is totally fine.

Telling people to vote with their wallet then crying about gamers being entitled is totally fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    inflating fuel prices
    >pays 90ct to 1USD per litre.

spoiled kid

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, that CTRL+ALT+DEL was funny as hell. However, until EA has fired the vote's founders, closed their studio, sells a DLC with extra content, like showing the runner ups, sells a third party ad on it, broadens its appeal, and decides its like an MMO "in a lot of ways?" It just doesn't feel like the EA I know and loathe.

Also I was actually able to see the vote results without having to wait a few days because EA "underestimated" how popular it would be. So, not quite there yet.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Play the devils advocate card all you want, you still sound stupid.

Because all gamers have are a no income stay at home with parents person right?

This is actually the exact response EA would give out, blatantly denying their a horrible company.
    Funny how one can read sentences. Y'see, what I wrote was 'more gamers that still live with their parents', as an identifier for those unconcerned with monetary issues, and not 'all gamers live with their parents'."

So, uh, no. Not right.

My critisism was about polls like these as a whole, not the fact that EA sucks.
    They totally do.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or the fact that this poll won't change those banks doing jack shit, but as seen from last year, it riles EA up something fierce.
    It does? They were voted the same last year if I remember, and still released Sim City, what exactly changed? (besides I got 2 full price EA titles for 60 CHF !)

Deleted

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 02:13 PM ----------

Yes, ruthless business practice that destroys studios is totally fine and should be commended.

Hiding behind the LBGT community to avoid critisim for their games is totally fine.

Telling people to vote with their wallet then crying about gamers being entitled is totally fine.
    Did EA rape your mommy or your wallet ?

Such hatred you bring here young boy/girl.

I play lots of their games , I enjoy them and they didn't steal my money .. whats wrong about it ?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Javik View Post
    I like how you put words in my mouth. I don't support any of that, I just don't agree that EA is the worst thing since Hitler because of their stance on this issue.
    Please refer to the punctuation of the statement you quoted. It included a question mark. Not to be confused with lecturing you on grammar, which is not my intention nor is it allowed, you clearly missed it as asking a question =/= putting words in your mouth.

It implies a query, a position of doubt, that seeks for clarification from the person it is directed at. In this case, it was you. Thank you for your clarification. Unforunately your words don't mesh very well together, so I will just have to assume that you in general are confused about the issue as a whole.

If your intention was to express your belief that they are 'not that bad' to paraphrase, then you probably should have avoided saying the equivalent of 'they support my cause, so I don't care what else they do' and instead provided some evidence that supports your belief.

Hopefully you can get that sorted out.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 09:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Okay, that CTRL+ALT+DEL was funny as hell.
    Completely agree. It's funny, because it's so horribly true.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Did EA rape your mommy or your wallet ?

Such hatred you bring here young boy/girl.

I play lots of their games , I enjoy them and they didn't steal my money .. whats wrong about it ?
    People like you, who blindly follow a toxic and destructive Company and buy their games, lauding sub-par games and then defend them like they did something good.

This is not Hatred, this is fucking righteous cause.

EDIT: I love how you personally attack me just because I do not like EA. You are one shallow person.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    It does? They were voted the same last year if I remember, and still released Sim City, what exactly changed? (besides I got 2 full price EA titles for 60 CHF !)
    There stocks crashed dramatically, and they had to back burner damage control constantly.
    Last edited by mmoc8433d251bf; 2013-04-12 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There stocks crashed dramatically, and they had to back burner damage control constantly.
    And what actually did change in their corporate philosophy?

Deleted
    People like you, who blindly follow a toxic and destructive Company and buy their games, lauding sub-par games and then defend them like they did something good.

This is not Hatred, this is fucking righteous cause.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 02:22 PM ----------

More than my *kind* being a problem, mr. Hater, is more like you got some anger issue against some company that didn't follow your expectations.

Or perhaps you had some problems and they couldn't fix it .. ergo your hatred. Not really interested.

cwatididthere?

Watch your words young boy.

Not all the world is shit and piss.

You can enjoy things that aren't perfect too.

Unfortunately, EA Corporate Officers' failure has costed a number of people their jobs already.

http://consumerist.com/2013/04/11/wo...ntreal-studio/

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUMERIST
    we’ve got the following statement given to Joystiq about the pink slips given to a rumored 60-70 full-time employees, and around 100 contract workers, at EA Mobile Montreal
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than my *kind* being a problem, mr. Hater, is more like you got some anger issue against some company that didn't follow your expectations.
    Or perhaps you had some problems and they couldn't fix it .. ergo your hatred. Not really interested.
    cwatididthere?
    You'd make a more eloquent point if you didn't belittle your adversary. Debating is like fencing, and stuff like that weakens your stance.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Does this finally prove that video games are serious business?

Why care about people getting kicked out of their houses when there are bad video games on the market!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Bank of america has less effect on my country than EA.
    Ea sells their p** araund the world.
    So yeah big difrence.
    This statement is so stupid, it isn't even funny anymore...

I bet the Lehman brothers didn't effect your country aswell?

Deleted

cwatididthere?

Your *Kind* are people ignorant of shit happening about the company, and then say "Oh they're fiiiine! They make a few good games, they're fiine!"

EA are not fine, they have never been fine.

They're customer service is terrible.

They're online distributior had Spyware in it.

They constantly buy studios and they utterly destroy them and hoard the IPs.

They have been the root cause for the dramatic increase in prices for all games as they pump their development with tons upon tons of marketing.

They constantly hide behind social justice crap to avoid owning up for their problems, they constantly fail to learn that people bought games for their own appeal, instead of that, they go for the call of duty audience every damn time.

Their PR is pathetic and childish, calling people entitled if they don't like their games and complaining people "Hate gays" despite that being further from the truth than it can be.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    And what actually did change in their corporate philosophy?
    Oh, it changes nothing.

It just damages EA enough that their current corporate philosophy will eventually bankrupt them. And thats exactly what I want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    You'd make a more eloquent point if you didn't belittle your adversary. Debating is like fencing, and stuff like that weakens your stance.
    It was a sarcastic reply , didn't I add a see what I did there ? To show that anyone is able to write bs like that..

Gosh.

*Notes on reminder*

*Never forget the tag sarcasm at the end of sarcasm on the internet*.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Does this finally prove that video games are serious business?

Why care about people getting kicked out of their houses when there are bad video games on the market!
    Because voting on a poll about Banks of America won't get those people their homes back, but it riles EA enough to do something about it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 02:34 PM ----------

It was a sarcastic reply , didn't I add a see what I did there ? To show that anyone is able to write bs like that..

Gosh.

*Notes on reminder*

*Never forget the tag sarcasm at the end of sarcasm on the internet*.

Yes, Sarcasm at calling me a younger person, obviously trying to belittle my argument with some kind of age gap.

And calling me Mr. Hater.

Obviously you lack the intelligence to see WHY I hate EA so much, if you can't understand my point of view, don't even try and match it with your pathetic excuse for an argument.

Deleted
    I've moved this over to Video Games since it's not Wow related, but please cut out the bickering and personal comments already guys or this will simply be closed.