Paragon HC Le-shin 1 heal?!

Call me dumb... how is it that frag was top healer and dps?! I am on mobile so I haven't looked at dungeon journal to check if it's a mechanic... but I am insanely curious

edit *Lei Shen

edit # 2.
    I'm an idiot
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-04-12 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phatrick View Post
    Call me dumb... how is it that frag was top healer and dps?! I am on mobile so I haven't looked at dungeon journal to check if it's a mechanic... but I am insanely curious

edit *Lei Shen
    He is a paladin tank.

Wow... so they really did one heal it!?

Wouldn't be surprising. Need moar deeps? Drop one of the healers. All top guilds do it :3

Err.. I may be mistaken... Monk and disc possibly?

Deleted
    No. They used a mistweaver monk and a disc priest

Deleted
    wait, so if they had Frag tanking it, then why did they have 2 druids at 100K? I mean, 1 of them was probably the other tank, but all the other DPS was at 140K, and they had 2 druids at 100K.

Also, totally offtopic, but Le shin sounds as a amazing b-list villain for a superhero.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    wait, so if they had Frag tanking it, then why did they have 2 druids at 100K? I mean, 1 of them was probably the other tank, but all the other DPS was at 140K, and they had 2 druids at 100K.

Also, totally offtopic, but Le shin sounds as a amazing b-list villain for a superhero.
    That's what got me confused... but I should have had my coffee first

Deleted
    Pretty sure they 2 healed it with disc + mistweaver, and I'm assuming that had to do with fistweaving, not that I've looked at their dmg done to confirm this.

Lappe offhealing?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    Pretty sure they 2 healed it with disc + mistweaver, and I'm assuming that had to do with fistweaving, not that I've looked at their dmg done to confirm this.
    This is what Paragon did, the reason behind it is to reduce the amount of wind storms in P3, because that ability hurts as hell.