Losing mana pool?

So reading the patch notes on the front pages of here (mmo-champion) it says that all healer mana pools will be decreased from 400% to 300%.

I was checking battle.net and it doesn't show that anywhere. Did blizzard realize their mistake already and take it off? or in mmo-champion screwing with me?

Or am I just retarded...

Well, I won't comment on your sanity, but the nerf to 300% is for the 5.3 PTR

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on the PTR, and it's being datamined, which is why you're not seeing it on battle.net anywhere yet. They don't push the patch notes at the same time they push the PTR updates, so we often datamine things before they publish the patch notes on them (which, of course, is WHY we datamine, in the first place).

Deleted
    its a good thing though i guess? all skills' costs are based of % base mana, having less mana -> less mana per skill used but spirit regen stays the same(for now)?

if they nerf mana 2 healing will be impossible.

either way it still is discouraging. in a nutshell it forcasts that mana regen is going to scale into rediculous levels and everything will soon become about throughput. while mana shouldn't be a problem in the final tier of an expansion, it shouldn't however be infinite.

I think we might see a complete revamp of of some healers in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    if they nerf mana 2 healing will be impossible.
    The heal will still be the same percentage of the mana pool.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The heal will still be the same percentage of the mana pool.
    Yeah, my genius mind just caught up xD

Spell cost is based off of base mana, not the enlarged mana pools. Based on the datamined information, heals would cost the same but mana pools would go down.

Greg Street @Ghostcrawler

Buffs in 5.3 to Ret, Enhance, WW, Feral, hunters and mage AE are real, at least for now. Mana pool changes are not.
    5:07 PM - 12 Apr 13
    Last edited by Ragashii; 2013-04-12 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Suck at linking from twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Such is the risks of datamining. Sometimes, we get the drop on a new change. Sometimes, we snag a tooltip fix that doesn't reflect an actual change. Which is why I always say to take datamined changes with a grain of salt.

After doing my homework, (and checking GC's tweets) there will be no change to mana, as rewn stated above. mmoc was just trying to make my cry. haha >.<