Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I geared my warlock from 445 to 493 in 10 days. Yes i dinged lvl 90 on March 26, on April 6 i had ilvl enough to do first bosses in TOT.

this is how i did it:
    -buy full set of 458 PVP + crafted 496 + DMC trinket @ 90
    -get coins on isle
    -run mv lfr, then hof/tes lfr
    -kill sha & galleon
    -do MV 3/6 heroic run (i had 6/6 hc achi on main from 5.1)
    -do TES run first boss on elite
    -do new raid finder

outcome:
    -4 set T14 (extremely lucky 2x 496 tier from 1 Sha kill, 2 parts from raid finder)
    -503 elite dagger and cloak
    -496 galleon neck
    -522 valor ring
    -502 offhand and belt from new raid finder
    -483 raid finder + 476 DMC trinkets
    -483 raid finder ring in 2nd slot
    -496 bracers for 7k gold
    -476 sha quest boots

RNG helped a lot, it was super good. Redeemed my horrible RNG on main in 5.0, had wrathion quest rewards banked for 3.5 months because no weapons dropped. I used a blue weapon @ 502 average ilvl, with 9/16 heroic progress.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Buy pvp gear off the AH and run scenarios(as dps since that's what they expect) or heroics. Yes there are heroic dungeons, not sure why OP says there aren't any. THere are also a number of crafted epics that should be fairly cheap at this point.
    I think some people are still living in a Cata world where blizzard would give us new heroics with higher ilvl to catch up. Now we to to do this via LFR's and converting honor to JP and some people still can't comprehend this.

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    I think some people are still living in a Cata world where blizzard would give us new heroics with higher ilvl to catch up. Now we to to do this via LFR's and converting honor to JP and some people still can't comprehend this.
    nope there still are heroics. just not new heroics with better ilvls then the 5.0 heroics. but there still heroic dungeon. and they still give the ilvl needed to run lfr raids.