Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    musta been rough, Garrosh is like 3x wider than she is
    the orc ladies likes it wide and rough

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Caverns of time is there... so.. we could go back?.. maybe stop him ever having sex in the first place...
    I always hoped for a COT raid where you help grom and thral fight manaroth

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom being a spirit at the end would be nice at least from an Orcish perspective.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Now there's an idea I didn't even consider. Neat!

10+ Year Old Account
    We have already had a 'father pays the son a visit to tell him he screwed up' moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    We have already had a 'father pays the son a visit to tell him he screwed up' moment.
    You get your fair share and like it! *Steals lumber*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

hmmm i like this idea then maybe for the next expansion we can have deathwing destroy the world

could it work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You get your fair share and like it! *Steals lumber*
    Fine! *throws millhouse manastorm in a bag and walks off*

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 12:38 AM ----------

Ok, I have a wild theory here.

You know how Hozen are meant to be short lived, according to I think what a Jinyu said about them, they have a much shorter lifespan then most other races.

Which means Riko would probably be no more then 3-4 years at best?

Ok, i'm just gonna say it...

Riko is the reincarnation of Grom.

"I'M BACK YOU DOOKERS!"
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-04-12 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I've thought about this before, and considering some of the things that happen in WoW, I'm pretty sure they could pull it off without a "Lorelol". I think that, even though Terenas already payed Arthas a visit, it would be nice to see, simply because the name Hellscream is where Garrosh got all of his pride from, and from a storytelling perspective, to see Grom come back to tell Garrosh about what a dissapointment he turned out to be, it has the potential to be very powerful.

That being said it probably won't happen, but what can you do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    I would love to see Grom back in Warcraft Universe, but well that's a dream that won't ever happen
    I wouldn't. The guy was a good character and he had a good death; magically bringing him back would be tacky, in poor taste, and probably butcher him.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about this. Groms spirit appears after we kill Garrosh, and his corpse is laying there. Grom says he can't return, he's been dead for to long and its time to move on. But the ancestors of orcs appear around Garrosh's body, and after performintng a ritual, Garrosh's body stands up, now inhabited by the spirit of Dranosh.
    Hugs ensue between Varok and his son in the body of Garrosh.. urm... Drarrosh?

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 12:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I wouldn't. The guy was a good character and he had a good death; magically bringing him back would be tacky, in poor taste, and probably butcher him.
    Hump... maybe your right, I would debate it with you... BUT YOUR AVATAR IS SO DAM CUTE!!

10+ Year Old Account
    How about Grom's spirit returns to strike the final blow but slips on a goblin oil slick and accidentally decapitates a passing Cenarius.

You know how Hozen are meant to be short lived, according to I think what a Jinyu said about them, they have a much shorter lifespan then most other races.

"I'M BACK YOU DOOKERS!"

Best theory 2013.

slime

Actually a Grom Cameo would pit things into perspective for the millions of wow players who haven't played Warcraft 3.

Right now Garrosh is deperate for power and not just military strength. Grom was just as desperate and when backed into a corner by the nightelves Grom turned to Mannoroth's blood rather than back down. Garrosh hasn't dipped his hand in the cookie jar of the Sha/Y'shaarj just yet but you can bet when he is finally cornered he will. Unfortunately Grom Hellscream has never been given an NPC in Warcraft. Maybe his spirit (not ghost) still hiding somewhere deep in Gorehowl still watching over his son.

I would actually like to see this happen.

I don't want to see Grom himself, though I think a Sha doppelganger of him born of Garrosh's pride of his father could be interesting to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes let's bring Grom back so he can run off to pick a fight with the Alliance and then everyone cries that he's a warmonger. I think the wow community is too sensitive for those kinds of orcs to be around anymore.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    to save money on the end cutscene they're just going to replace the models and reuse the ICC one

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Yes let's bring Grom back so he can run off to pick a fight with the Alliance and then everyone cries that he's a warmonger. I think the wow community is too sensitive for those kinds of orcs to be around anymore.
    Actually the point would be to see the history of the Garrosh himself. Personally I think that Grom was a coward who couldn't stand losing a fight and wasn't smart enough to use diplomacy so he sold out his people to the Legion just so he wouldn't go home after being beaten up by women. The Orcs had already overcame their dependance over the Bloodlust through Thrall.

If anything Grom Hellscream was the biggest liability the Horde they ever faced and the only way the 3rd War could have been won was with his removal from the equation. If the Legion came back at this moment in history do you think he would be smart enough to ask for help? After alienating and assassinating most of the Horde's leaders the Horde will fall apart and the Naz'therim and the Legion would have Kalimdor for breakfast.

Grom learned his lesson too late and those who actually care about Garrosh should be concerned that he will do the same. I don't but they should see the real story of the Hellscreams through Grom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post

Will we see a scene which will look almost exactly like a greenskinned version of the ghost of Terenas holding his dead son, Arthas?
    Will the raiders of ICC shit blood over a 're-used' concept?
    Would you like to see Grom with a fancy new model?
    'There must always be... *thunder* a Warchief!'

"I'M BACK YOU DOOKERS!"
    most hozen live to around 20, 30 if they are peaceful but most hozen dight,kill,and party all the time further shortening their lifespan.

i think the monkey king is immortal though.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I found it funny how people don't see that Garrosh is grom 2.0 and his development is exacly how blizzard imagine grom in wow, imo of course.