Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Did you know she and lots of the football team were members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? I actually heard about this story at the churches semi-annual general conference last weekend. That's so cool!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Thanks for that, helps remind you not all kids are nasty s.o.b's
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)
    Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
    We have officially changed the name of the "rogue" class to “rouge.”
    All dungeon & raid bosses now have legs. If they already had legs, they got more legs.

Deleted
    This really will make a difference to the lucky girl - the expected life range is 25-30 years for her.

I'm willing to bet, she'll carry this memory and cherish it until her last days.

+ 25 Pt's to humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Well he was suspended for a while and the others only got away with detention so justice wasn't served completely.
    But they sure as hell stopped what they were doing I bet. Still a victory for decency imo.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it sad that what I took from this is that "footballer" is a common term for a soccer player, NOT an American football player? And it's on ESPN of all places who uses the term?

I never got what is that bullying thingy. Guess its just in america.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one can understand why I don't care for handicap people... I don't hate them or make fun of them... I just don't like them. Has to do with being compared to them all the time as a child... "well anon, are you like the handicap'd kids who can't read and right? Do you want to be with them? You don't fit in this class." Had teachers tell me that and as a child it eats at you... I swore to myself that I never wanted to be associated with special ed kids... I guess that's how my issue with special needs people started... just can't get along with them... So I just avoid them at all costs... including leaving where ever I am just because one is in the same area as me.

As far as the story goes, it's nice... But I wouldn't be caught helping her, but I also wouldn't be one of the people giving her a hard time.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    It most definitely is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    now that is funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Sorry, positive and happy stories are not allowed on the internets. Didn't you get the memo?

Really, though, that's freaking as awesome as the kid that body-slammed the kid that was bullying him last year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    No one can understand why I don't care for handicap people... I don't hate them or make fun of them... I just don't like them. Has to do with being compared to them all the time as a child... "well anon, are you like the handicap'd kids who can't read and right? Do you want to be with them? You don't fit in this class." Had teachers tell me that and as a child it eats at you... I swore to myself that I never wanted to be associated with special ed kids... I guess that's how my issue with special needs people started... just can't get along with them... So I just avoid them at all costs... including leaving where ever I am just because one is in the same area as me.

As far as the story goes, it's nice... But I wouldn't be caught helping her, but I also wouldn't be one of the people giving her a hard time.
    It sound's like your having repressed childhood urges toward disabled people, the best part of your ignorant statement is the following.

"As far as the story goes, it's nice... But I wouldn't be caught helping her"

Seriously? When you were younger, and those whom are much more qualified at making educational decisions thought you may be better suited to a specially tailored learning program?

And because of that, you affect a cold indifference to those who need society's understanding and support?

Strikes me as a major D move, but then again you've most likely not had a sibling suffer from a disability have you? So you most likely lack the understanding, and the capacity to reason it logically why you are sounding so against those whom suffer.