Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Actually Rogue class goes to Alliance. Because Valeera is an Blood elf who is friend of Varian and is Alliance.

Rogue goes up in Alliance and if you logic turns up to be true I would like to see:
    I just read up on Valeera Sanguinar, and yes, she's a friend of Varian, but I'm not sure you can class her as Alliance completely. She seems to be used as a rather neutral character with definite Blood Elf things going on, but also being present on the Alliance side in Battle for Undercity for instance. I think she's on Varian's side, through friendship, but not necessarily in a political sense. She urged people to work with the Horde in Wrath for instance.

I guess she'd probably make a good choice to do the Forge video they said they'd make, if they continue with the Horde vs Alliance themed fights. She'd just be the joker and get used for that in stead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like joker thingy.

But I Still thing She is Alliance. In WoWWiki she has Alliance symbor of the left of her name. She fought against Horde in Battle of undercity and She used to be located in Stormwind Harbor in the early WoLK expansion.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

None, they've already shown the best Classes in the game, no point releasing any other Class game-play previews..

I'd like to see the Rogue and Hunter, and Warrior too actually, the Pally and Priest dont really interest me in the slightest... i still havent decided which i actually want to play as either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    None, they've already shown the best Classes in the game, no point releasing any other Class game-play previews..
    What do you mean "best Classes" ? Its just your opinion. Blizzard does cares about other classes. There is no such thing as "best class" and "worst Class", my friend. Imo Shaman Warlock and even mage are worst class because I dont like casters. So they have to show at least one combat for all the classes until release

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    What do you mean "best Classes" ? Its just your opinion. Blizzard does cares about other classes. There is no such thing as "best class" and "worst Class", my friend. Imo Shaman Warlock and even mage are worst class because I dont like casters. So they have to show at least one combat for all the classes until release
    Best Classes= Druid and Shaman. Especially Lore-wise, they are the most important and strongest of classes. And from a game-play standpoint they have the most unique-ness and flavor. Everything else is boring.

(But don't mind me, I'm extremely biased against Mages and Rogues. Traumatic experiences with those classes in Vanilla/TBC)

Best Classes= Druid and Shaman. Especially Lore-wise, they are the most important and strongest of classes. And from a game-play standpoint they have the most unique-ness and flavor. Everything else is boring.

(But don't mind me, I'm extremely biased against Mages and Rogues. Traumatic experiences with those classes in Vanilla/TBC)
    Nah, no. Every class can be powerfull, every class has a great lore, it just depends on what you enjoy most.
    Every class has it's unique flavor in Hearthstone. Each class is specyfic. For instance, Druid and Shaman class is booring to me and I find their decks booring and not fun. I enjoyed Warlock and saw Rogue cards so he will be enjoying too.

Also, the game is not even in open beta, more cards will come, the game will change it's shape somehow

It's time to see the forge!!
    Hearthston Playerswww.hearthstoneplayers.com Updates everyday! Featuring the latest articles, news and strategies! Twitter @hearth_players

10+ Year Old Account

I havent heard that before !

Cant agree !! Lets be honest who do you know Druid and Shaman to be strongest? Stormrage? He was caught by Maiev Shadowsong Warden (roguish class) and Thrall who who was evenly match to Blackmoore again rogue class from another timeline.

Medivh who was mage was one of the powerful beings on the world.

Death Knight Arthas destroyed Silvermoon city alone with mindless Zombies.

Uther The Lightbringer was storngest Paladin ever lived.

Varian and Garrosh one of most powerful Warriors.

So dont say that they are strongest ! Every class in Tough Lore-wise they are almost equally matched we have seen every class in his heroic story and cant say that any of them are Strongest.

I think the most interesting matches would be:

-Rogue vs Paladin
    -Priest vs Warrior
    -Hunter vs Druid/Mage

Deleted
    paladin vs death knight, light vs darkness
    in before its holy vs blood lol

Deleted
    I really hope they make a Forge video next actually, lol doesn't matter what hero