Farming Dragonwrath

So I recently wanted to start farming Dragonwrath. I skipped the tier for firelands so I don't really know what's going on there fight wise and I'm just wondering should I run it 10 or 25 man. How many people should I bring? Are there any fights not to do on heroic or are they all faceroll zergs? and just any other general information you would reccomend for people starting this farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    25 man will get done quicker. IF you can get 10-15 people that are geared it is all pretty faceroll except Rag which can be a pain if someone screws up.

i believe 25 heroic is still dropping the most fragments or w/e it was we were collecting back then. dont skip anything, all bosses are just zerg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    25 man will get done quicker. IF you can get 10-15 people that are geared it is all pretty faceroll except Rag which can be a pain if someone screws up.
    For some parts of the quest, killing Rag is unnecessary and can be skipped if you don't want to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    For some parts of the quest, killing Rag is unnecessary and can be skipped if you don't want to do it.
    Still a chance at the pureblood firehawk.

Definitely do 25 man, all heroic. I went in to 10 man at the start of the expansion to finally get my firelord title and we were done within an hour. I was probably no more than 470 ilvl at the time.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Still a chance at the pureblood firehawk.

Definitely do 25 man, all heroic. I went in to 10 man at the start of the expansion to finally get my firelord title and we were done within an hour. I was probably no more than 470 ilvl at the time.
    and that fantastic 2h mace. Tell em it's open roll and go to town.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    and that fantastic 2h mace. Tell em it's open roll and go to town.

open roll. Oh the RnG

baelroc might give some troubles on heroic 25m but the rest tend to be easy... very easy.. also domo can be funny if people are stupid but if everyones in 470+ gear or higher there should be no problems with it.

Do any of the bosses still have to follow the intended way to down them, or can I just invite any 90 and be able to outdps/heal the mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by Snagletooth View Post
    Do any of the bosses still have to follow the intended way to down them, or can I just invite any 90 and be able to outdps/heal the mechanics?
    Baleroc Heroic.

If you somehow find a way to do it with randoms other than 25 tanks, please share it with us.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Baleroc heroic will be impossible to do without Vent and proper co-ordination. Did a pug of FL and had to switch for Normal on him because it was impossible to do with people who dont understand the mechanics.
    The rest is zerg faceroll.

Ragnaros can be outhealed/DPSd now anyway, he isn't really that hard to do anymore.

So if I switch to normal for Baleroc can I switch back to heroic for Staghelm and Rag?

Quote Originally Posted by Snagletooth View Post
    So if I switch to normal for Baleroc can I switch back to heroic for Staghelm and Rag?
    No you have to kill all HC for HC rag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowserkills7 View Post
    Baleroc heroic will be impossible to do without Vent and proper co-ordination. Did a pug of FL and had to switch for Normal on him because it was impossible to do with people who dont understand the mechanics.
    The rest is zerg faceroll.

Ragnaros can be outhealed/DPSd now anyway, he isn't really that hard to do anymore.
    I pugged it three weeks ago with 8 people, 5 of which hadn't done FL heroic before. Just being patient and taking your time to explain stuff does the job took us about 8 tries before we got him down.