Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    My outland Rogue doesn't even have full honor gear and walks nearly 9k resilience. You're doing it wrong.
    Which probably means your damage will be very low, but again, since you are a rogue you can get away with that because you bring so much more than just damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    That's easy for a rogue to say with their godlike control and resets, not too mention stealth at the start. Normal mortals need to have gear just to survive the opener.
    Thing is thats what a Rogue is built around is an opener. You can pretty much say that about any dps class. "Normal mortals need gear just to survive (swiftywarrior, derpfreeze, swiftydks, lolbolts, lolzoo, 3orbs, incarnation and pretty much whatever you wanna put here) Now the thing with all this here is, even WITH 69% resil a Rogue will die in these attacks if no trinket.

Rogue being OP I would say is true, but it dies just as fast as it kills. I would love more survivability in the arena as it is now feint has to be up almost 100% and you really have to tip-toe around any 2hander.
    Last edited by Miko; 2013-04-23 at 07:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    Which probably means your damage will be very low, but again, since you are a rogue you can get away with that because you bring so much more than just damage.
    We were talking about surviving openers, wether or not I am a Rogue matters little with that.. since rogues are actually the most vounrable class of all while under enemy control.

Quote Originally Posted by I-like-chocolate-milk View Post
    This is blizzards balance , "ok you had it good this patch , time to be shit for the next 2-3"
    Except frost mage, who was #1 for like 2 expansions lol

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 09:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    so in other words, pick the flavor of the month only because if you don't try to cop out to get easy wins then it means you are not a good player? Yea, i'd rather have all 11 classes have more equal strengths and weaknesses so that they all have a unique experience yet one isn't a trump card over every other single class. But you know, some people prefer skill. It's not for everyone i guess.
    Most people will always choose the option that gives them the highest chance of survivability, regardless of it being a virtual world. I have to agree with the other guy, you try to paint it like its bad, but its just playing the best hand.

One guy plays a crap class that's notoriously weak in PvP, and spends 40% of the game in the GY.
    another guy plays a class that is currently strong and gives him the best chance to succeed.

in the end, who won? who got the points? its not flavor of the month, its common sense.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't even have a rogue. I'm not saying they [blizzard] shouldn't strive for balance, I'm not saying PvP doesn't have some glaring problems,
    I'm just saying calling someone bad for trying to be at the top of their game is absolutely asinine.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Deleted
    This isn't even an L2P issue no more, this is just about rogues beeing god status and we all left behind and we can't do shit...really wtf?

I was fithing rogue/war in 2s last night, and the rogues re stealthed 5x within 2min...really how and why is this balanced? Really fuck rogues..worst class ever designed in this game. They were good balanced in 5.1 , you could kill them and they could kill you. Now they are buffed to god status and you gotte be skilled or geared to beat them. If you get a skilled rogue against you , you are fucked and dead.

But hee this is world of roguemagecraft right?

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    I was fithing rogue/war in 2s last night, and the rogues re stealthed 5x within 2min...really how and why is this balanced?
    Either you are way off on the timing or you let the Rogue get out of combat multiple times in those two minutes. A NE Rogue who blows Prep and SM can stealth three times in two minutes if you keep them in combat, every other race can do it twice.

This isn't even an L2P issue no more, this is just about rogues beeing god status and we all left behind and we can't do shit...really wtf?

I was fithing rogue/war in 2s last night, and the rogues re stealthed 5x within 2min...really how and why is this balanced? Really fuck rogues..worst class ever designed in this game. They were good balanced in 5.1 , you could kill them and they could kill you. Now they are buffed to god status and you gotte be skilled or geared to beat them. If you get a skilled rogue against you , you are fucked and dead.

What classes were you playing? Just log your main and counter the rogue hard. Don't let the rogue drop combat or he will restealth, not rocket science. If you want a comp that can beat rogue teams in 2v2, go priest-hunter. My 2.2k xp 3s partners are running that setup in 2v2 and have been blowing up streaming multi-glads.
    Last edited by Dcruize; 2013-04-24 at 02:10 PM.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted

The rogue only had two cloak of shadows during that time. The extra 3 times you let him re stealth was due to your own poor play.