Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MacD123 View Post
    And you dont like the honesty of the conversation because you are a bad/new rogue that doesnt know how to global others?
    Did I hit a nerve?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaraza View Post
    He doesn't sound attention starved to me, but if you say so.

Carry on.
    I've seen his other threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys keep it on topic instead of bashing each other...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Did I hit a nerve?
    You sounded like you was defending an overpowered class you play which is why i commented.

This response you just made confirmed it. I hit the nail on the head.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-13 at 09:53 AM.

I want to see your rating/armory, to see how "godly" you are.

For now you seems like a warrior/hunter who made and account and made a thread just to show how they cannot counter a rogue.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-13 at 09:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    You mean... you like him because he's someone who's bending over backwards to the forum heroes that complain about Rogues by admitting that the class is overtuned and doesn't enjoy it anymore while feeling bad.

I never understood the mentality of people who suddenly don't enjoy their class as soon as it becomes high tier/top tier. You're no much of a better player by playing something that completely underpowered. If you're playing to win it should be about playing the best classes/specs available. Don't have any remorse for people who play lesser classes/specs especially those who know the class/spec they play is terrible.

You have a choice between 11 classes in this game. Of those 11 classes there will always be some that are superior to others. It's your job as a competitive player to pick the one that is the most efficient in the role that you want to play. Never doubt your own abilities because someone else who is playing a terrible class/spec feels that you're unfair for playing something that they know is better and have the option to play it, but fail to do so.
    so in other words, pick the flavor of the month only because if you don't try to cop out to get easy wins then it means you are not a good player? Yea, i'd rather have all 11 classes have more equal strengths and weaknesses so that they all have a unique experience yet one isn't a trump card over every other single class. But you know, some people prefer skill. It's not for everyone i guess.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    You sounded like you was defending an overpowered class you play which is why i commented.

Infracted
    Reported you for an incorrect infraction.

You cant just go around and throw infractions because you disagree with a comment. The user actually has to break the forum rules to get infracted.

10+ Year Old Account
    on topic though: It does suck when there are a few classes that do get insanely super-saiyan overpowered. (i think it was paladins in 3.5.5 iirc, somewhere in ICC) Or boomkins (i myself am one) were at one point or another. :] Though i still am fond of that time where starfall was stun-procced. (my bad niberion, didnt see ur post till after i posted mine, really dont think thats not gonna happen in here though)
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

You cant just go around and throw infractions because you disagree with a comment. The user actually has to break the forum rules to get infracted.
    Your post wasn't really contributing to the main topic, you were still in midst of bashing Disgustipated still even though the mod made a post asking for it to stop. You and one other continued so you both got infracted.

As far as the OP goes, I had a friend who plays a rogue and feels the same, though he still enjoys it, just less than usual. I haven't ran into these insane rogues however, normally when the fight is over they're dead and im on the verge of dying, or they're at least close to 10%.

Deleted

What class I play is irrelevant as long as I'm objective about it. Rogues will always be hated, no matter how viable we are, as people can't (for one) get past their "you're an invisible coward"-crap.
    Rogues being able to kill again will only fuel an unnecessary fire. That's all I'm saying.

I play a rogue, and I feel we're slightly below the bar that is overpowered, but not in a good way.
    And everyone knows DT's interrupt is retarded, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Last patch hunters, warlocks and warriors were a problem. Now I Gib them with 100 percent left often without using cd's. Top kills and damage in rbg's... top interupts, top cc... least amount of deaths if any.

It feels like cheats are turned on.
    You must be fighting bad players then. Decent players of those classes would actually put up a fight.

I hope you do realize that by arguing and going off topic after the mod told you guys to get on topic and stop bashing each other is infraction worthy.

Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues at the top of RBGs for killing blows and damage? Which game are you playing? I've never seen a rogue do 25 million+ damage or get 20+ KBs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morphosys View Post
    Your post wasn't really contributing to the main topic, you were still in midst of bashing Disgustipated
    I didnt bash him once.

Thats the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a problem with a moderator's decisions, contact Boubouille, Sunshine or Chaud instead of discussing it here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Last patch hunters, warlocks and warriors were a problem. Now I Gib them with 100 percent left often without using cd's. Top kills and damage in rbg's... top interupts, top cc... least amount of deaths if any.

It feels like cheats are turned on.
    you could go try some arena with your 62% resi..

on a more serious note, replace your rbg group if you are doing top dmg there.

but one day Blizzard might just gut it and leave it bleeding on the floor for the fuck of it, and he should enjoy it while it lasts.
    they already did that to us coming from cata to mop, funny how fast people forget.
    Last edited by mmoc8773a6c500; 2013-04-13 at 11:16 AM.

It's never fun being too strong... That's why I quit my warr both early Cata and MoP. The following nerfs weren't as bad in MoP but now I find the mechanincs/rage system rather tedious.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

OP - to be fair you're playing RBGs as assassination. You'll put out much, much more damage than a subtlety rogue but you won't be as successful in arenas. If you're bored of your class or think you've been buffed to God status, try subtlety in arenas.

In case you think I'm biased, I play assassination in AB/EotS/Gilneas but switch to sub for CTF games and arenas.
    Last edited by Dcruize; 2013-04-13 at 05:58 PM.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    if you aint full pvp geared s12 2/2 or s13 conquest you shoudlnt talk.
    People constantly whine when its mostly a gear disparity.
    also known as "Resilience will Fix it", and no it wont. If you would like to see the stupidity of your agrument, log into the PTR, they give you full conquest, and go fight something, AS A ROGUE.

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I want to see your rating/armory, to see how "godly" you are.

For now you seems like a warrior/hunter who made and account and made a thread just to show how they cannot counter a rogue.

Infracted
    You somehow miss the OP sig with his character name and server. Does he have to link it for you.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    You somehow miss the OP sig with his character name and server. Does he have to link it for you.
    Of course not, but he should have post it to show how "godly he is".
    Yeah, this doesn't look so "godly".
    What I can say about someone with lower arena rating than 1700 who is saying he's godly in PvP? This is stupid provocation, those threads are turning fast in "XXX CLASS SHOULD BE NERFED BECAUSE I CANNOT KILL SKILLED PLAYERS", they should have been removed or closed as fast as possible by moderators.

What I can say about someone with lower arena rating than 1700 who is saying he's godly in PvP? This is stupid provocation, those threads are turning fast in "XXX CLASS SHOULD BE NERFED BECAUSE I CANNOT KILL SKILLED PLAYERS", they should have been removed or closed as fast as possible by moderators.
    I'd link your armory but the highest rogue "Eazye" is level 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are coming off as just another rogue who is desperate to quash any conversation about Rogues being overpowered, because you know its the truth and are wrongfully afraid Blizzard might catch on and do something. But dont fear, they didnt buff Rogues because they have some design on having the game actually balanced, they buffed rogues because they like Rep numbers. Unless everyone rerolls rogue on this whole site, I doubt they will change anything from what we say.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.