The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quillen pet battle rez bug ?

Was in a raid last night helping friends in their ToT alt run, and was asked to bring my battle rez Quillen, since they had only 1 person able to battle rez in the group, and that was one of their tanks (a DK). Basically, they wanted me to be able to get her up if she splatted. Well, she died and i went to rez her as I've done plenty of times w/this pet before, and the button just did squat ... not activatable at all, no error nothing. No one else had used a battle rez so there wasnt a problem w/having already used one. I use Bartender4 and havent modified any other bindings from default for the pet bar. All the other 'clickable' abilities work fine on my pet bar as well. Anyone else having this issue or anything similiar recently?
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    was this on Elegon? pets don't like resing people inside and outside the boundary of the circle...
    could be an issue akin to that as well.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

You have to have your pet passive and be fairly close to the body for it to work... I always have mine with me because everyone forgets how to rez in LFR >.< not to mention how many times its saved our butts in a real raid =D If you were close.. well I HAVE had this happen before on fights where there isnt any LOS issues like the dogs in MSV...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    this was in Throne of Thunder, the fight was Horridon. My pet is always on passive in a raid. I was literally right next to the tank and I'd pulled off my pet and she was was right w/me. Dunno what was up; was acting odd and have never had a problem with it before.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

well we have ALWAYS been buggy as shit since the days of only being able to craft 1 item at a time(was a bug with early set bonuses not fixed until 1.5 yrs after release >.<) and have to take all our gear of and put back on anytime we switch zones(at least this was fixed in the months after release!) =P I think these things are just what Blizzard does to us

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Voodoou -- yah, I know that feeling well; been playing since Vanilla launch day one, /grin. Lots of crazy stuff across lots of toons and classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    ohh, also if you have pet attack marco'd in on your abilities he might stop wanting to res and go back to slapping boss?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

remember the one where they took battle shouts RAP away from us because it kept reapplying without going away.. stacking infinitely?!?! Nooo they couldnt just FIX it.. they had to take it away from us lol

sry for derail.. I know in the cases where it didnt work(I think twice) I wasnt using that macro, was close to body ect.. just wouldnt work. Once was in 10 man, other was in LFR and I THINK is different raids. TBH I havent even looked into it because it works most of the time and bugs I do report go without a fix
    Last edited by Voodoou; 2013-04-13 at 06:11 AM. Reason: more info