Heroic Tortos + Snapping bite

Warrior tank here.

- How often dos snapping bite occur on heroic ?
    - Tanking Tortos, Shield Block or Shield Barrier ?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Its around once every 6 seconds or so

Snapping bite can be blocked, so block is your go to button as always. You should pool rage just before a stomp and make sure you have a Shield Block and a Barrier running during the stomp. Your crystal debuff should never drop off during the fight

Deleted
    You're very welcome ^^

Not letting the debuff fall off is the most important part. If it does it can be extremely annoying getting it back on and stacked. Just some tips to help out with that:

-Get your health as high as possible to get your crystal shield as high as possible.
    -The Snapping bites and stomps hit very hard so if your shield is too low, use a CD. Keeping the crystal shield is priority 1 above all else
    -Get a Weakaura that displays how much your shield is stacked to.
    -Try to NOT be at 100% health when you get you shield started. (You cannot use healthstone if you are at 100% health, but it does stack your crystal shield)
    -Use demo banner before stomps but do not use rally before stomps. Since the stomp is % based you will take more damage in the longrun.
    -This is kind of funny and I do not suggest it BUT if you can get your crystal shield started when you are under 35% health second wind will heal you the whole fight for ALOT over the whole fight. This happened when my shield dropped off and I had the buff for almost the whole fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Not letting the debuff fall off is the most important part. If it does it can be extremely annoying getting it back on and stacked. Just some tips to help out with that:

-This is kind of funny and I do not suggest it BUT if you can get your crystal shield started when you are under 35% health second wind will heal you the whole fight for ALOT over the whole fight. This happened when my shield dropped off and I had the buff for almost the whole fight.
    That sounds like its hard to force, but it sounds AWESOME >.<

Maybe then warriors will be able to get somewhere in the healing meters

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post

Not even close. Monk tanks can do the same thing and spam expel harm which scales with vengeance. OP

Our monk tank kited and we thought about me switching on my monk tank alt to kite and have him try that. It's not needed though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post

It's not hard, and a shaman will love you for it too, but you better take care to not aggro any bat like that, regardless of the shield you have up xD

(To take it a bit damaged it's a good idea though, specially if you have healers with a number of intelligent heal. They will go to you instead of a random raid member)
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2013-04-14 at 10:32 AM.