Deleted

Level30 -54 PvP - bolster

I am looking for some pointers on the new bolster system in PvP, I have just now been advised to remove my relics, implants and ear gear to maximise my stats in PvP level bracket 30 to 54.
    I know the bolster system is there to equalise the character levels and gear inequalities but I've heard it has it's quirks and I don't really understand how it is working.
    Also how does this affect pre lvl55 expertise?

Also can anybody confirm or put me right on my understanding of PvP gear in 2.0? As far as I understand it there is now no pre lvl55 PvP gear (apart from the weapons from the PvP vendor), all gear is seen as equal and 'bolstered' accordingly. When you get to lvl55 there are no longer PvP armour shells only PvP armour mods and these work like the pre 2.0 lvl50 WH and EWH items.

Sorry for the basic questions and thanks for any help.

Deleted
    I saw a 50 guy in full PvP gear with 19000 health. My 45 trooper has 27000, with damage to match. Clearly PvP gear is useless (right now, in the leveling bracket of 30-54.)
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2013-04-13 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    Syd,
    Thanks for the reply, and sorry to the other three hundred and eighty odd who viewed the thread thinking it was another opportunity to bitch about SWTOR or BW or EA and were disappointed to find that it was actually a thread about how the game operates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
    Syd,
    Thanks for the reply, and sorry to the other three hundred and eighty odd who viewed the thread thinking it was another opportunity to bitch about SWTOR or BW or EA and were disappointed to find that it was actually a thread about how the game operates.
    Or people did not have any suggestive feedback or ideas on what's going on.

More OT: Basicly having gear in Warzones makes you useless. The only thing that would matter is the actual armor you recieve from items and weapon damage. Part from that, stats are useless. When I was wearing my PvP tanking gear in a Warzone today, I had my normal health and stats (which were about 26,5K and decent defenses). Without full gear, removing everything except for weapon and shield, I got raised to 29,2K. Damage what shit so are defenses.. But.. It gives a clue to what's going.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
    Syd,
    Can't make the assumption people were coming to bitch if they don't know how the mechanic actually works because they haven't played it. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure if BW knows exactly how this bolster works. Everything I've read on it seems really convoluted and extremely confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Can't make the assumption people were coming to bitch if they don't know how the mechanic actually works because they haven't played it. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure if BW knows exactly how this bolster works. Everything I've read on it seems really convoluted and extremely confusing.
    They are fixing it, which was stated sometime recently. I'm not sure where the direct post is but my guild was talking about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naked pvp is nurfed if people still do it they will under preform
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right