Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sleeping in for me is 12pm-1pm Anything before that is normal around 5-6 hours of sleep

Lately, 12PM or so.

I haven't slept past 8:30 in quite a while, and I start feeling guilty when I'm in bed around then. Only exceptions are when I'm sick and it's the weekend, where I'll stay in bed as long as I feel like.

Deleted
    once I wake up, If I roll over and go back to sleep like I do on the weekends, then that is "Sleeping in"

Deleted
    I have to get up at 7:30 each morning Mon-Fri for work so... I'm happy if I make it to 8:30ish.

I have a cat who meows at the door at like 6am every morning though so it's rare.

1PM during the winter I'd say. Really depends though. If I am back home in the summer sleeping in is sometimes waking up 6PM.

I have children so I don't really get a day off, but I've slept in til 10 sometimes. I rarely get up before 8, usually 8-9 is when I aim for. Anything after 10 makes me ache usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazeijin View Post
    To some people sleeping past 8 AM is sleeping in, to others its 10 AM. It varies based on when we typically find ourselves waking up, so what time would you personally consider "sleeping in"? To me anything past noon is sleeping in.
    To me sleeping in is 9am-10am. Anything past that is redundant in my opinion if you don't hold a 3rd shift job or something.
    Call me House.

Sleeping in to me is if you sleep past 8 hours :P.

I go to bed around 10 so I am usually up, even on weekends by 7 or 8. Sleeping in for me is anything past 8:30. However, I had a very bad sinus infection for 3 weeks last month and lately I am happy to stay in bed until 9-10am when I don't have to be up for work.

10+ Year Old Account
    its 1pm my time this is the earliest i have been up in 6 months ...sleeping in for me is like 9pm.

Sleeping in is when I don't use an alarm clock to wake up, there's no specific time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends what shift i am working i had a night shift and a day shift job so most of the time i usually get 4-5 hrs of sleep days i have off i try to get 8hrs.

to me sleeping in is between 1-2 hours after the time you normally get up, that being for any reason you get up the routine time you usually get up, for example, i wake up around 6-7ish every weekday so i can get to work, so on the weekend i decide to sleep in after a ahrd week's work, so that is sleeping in, in a nutshell to me.

for me it's 7 or 8 because I have to get up at 3 for work

Basically I try to get 7 hours of sleep no matter what but I don't like getting up way early.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    10am is sleeping in...however I have been known to stay up till 5-6am and then its 1pm lol

In the weekend I enjoy sleeping for long. Anything past 11 is nice. Sadly society won't allow you to do that inn every day, witch is fucking bullshit. I'd be more rested, happy and able to do shit if I actually got to sleep...6-7 hours of sleep my ass...its 8-10 hours :[
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Noon...I wake up at 9 on workdays, and then when weekends come I sleep in til noon.

Deleted
    Everyday except Friday and Saturday my max sleep in would be like 10.

Friday and sat, i revert to all night gaming pretty much...

Never really struggle on mondays, i guess leading a life of late nights and early starts makes your body adapt somewhat.

(That, and my costa does a roaring trade with me)

Depends on when I go to bed and whether or not I have class that day. However, I try not to sleep passed noon, regardless of when I went to bed. Gotta admit, I struggle with that on the weekends.