Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    just to point out. the things said here were just to show im not the typical 65k dps stand in the fire lfr troll, i did not speak and never do speak in lfr chat unless spoken to.

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 09:38 PM ----------

i wasnt concerned with any guild status. however i hovered over the d-bag priest and saw he was an officer in a guild, and you would think they would be more mature. i kept my mouth shut why would i bother with drama? i dont have the time in a week to do lfr 4 times because im getting kicked for being an a-hole. in this lfr i literally did the fights and did the trash, no talk no drama no excuses and got treat like crap for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    Dude, the problem is not that you are in the worst LFR group ever, the problem is that you are the worst kind of player to have in LFR.

Warning; Don't label people. (by Sonnillon)
    Here you are again HardCoder, going emo on anyone who dare say anything negative about LFR. You clearly didn't read his post did you? How in the world is it the OP's fault, that he gets grouped with a bunch of wankers, who decided to be douche bags to him for no reason?

I hate the people who're being retards like that in LFR. It's painful enough already, without having some idiot trying to screw you over for no reason.

Not sure I understand your post. What does being in a guild / not being in a guild have to do with LFR? Also if the boss dies who cares what happened during the fight.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Here you are again HardCoder, going emo on anyone who dare say anything negative about LFR. You clearly didn't read his post did you? How in the world is it the OP's fault, that he gets grouped with a bunch of wankers, who decided to be douche bags to him for no reason?

I hate the people who're being retards like that in LFR. It's painful enough already, without having some idiot trying to screw you over for no reason.
    Whether or not I read his post you are of course going to say I didn't read his post.

People in LFR are, by and large, never trying to screw someone over for no reason. The reason that you get "screwed over" is you are obnoxious. Most people understand that the important thing in LFR is being quiet or at least pleasant. Performance, not so important. But not everyone understands that.

If someone is messing with you just to lower your DPS (like a pally bubbling or a priest life gripping or whatever), you're just going to have to let it slide. It isn't going to matter with regard to the boss what your DPS is. It is however going to matter to the group when someone starts complaining like a fourth grader.

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I think the implication there was that he was a good player in LFR who actually knows what they're doing and is competent, instead of the typical mouth-breather who AFKs and screws up mechanics.
    what, you cant afk in lfr? thats what its for .... !
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    How are you 514 and guildless? It's not possible to have that high item level without raiding normal ToT. Did you get kicked out of your guild because of your shitty attitude?

At ilvl 514, it is possible that you were pulling too much aggro. When the tanks are not quite geared up, your going to pull the aggro from them by doing too much DPS. I experienced this when i first decided to try out tanking. Now when I play DPS, I let the tanks get a good hold on aggro before i hit my full DPS rotation. I still usually remain in the top ten dps on recount, so I'm pulling my own weight while not frustrating the tanks. The priest could have been trying to stop you from pulling aggro away from the tanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalle609 View Post
    How are you 514 and guildless? It's not possible to have that high item level without raiding normal ToT. Did you get kicked out of your guild because of your shitty attitude?
    you should read his post, mate

OT: I don't really feel like high dps would be a reason for you to get kicked. If you were not chatting I am quite unsure why they would do that. I've tried being framed for pulling bosses in lfr as well. It was really dumb, honestly.
    There are 3 shammies in the group. --> They kick one of them. --> Boss gets pulled with a flame shock. --> Second shammy now starts blaming me for pulling. --> A few people do count two and two together while the rest just keeps on flaming me.
    I did not end up being kicked, but I bet I only needed one more vote or so. But yeah....... it was you who cast a 22 sec duration flame shock without the glyph and at 50 yard range while not showing up on recount either!
    Sometimes I'd whish people would use their brains to higher effectiveness
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-04-14 at 07:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it happen, that suck man. I feel sorry for you. My advice, now the rant is over, move on if that wasn't your plan to begin with.

I've been both the victim and the criminal in these situations.

I might be in Ventrilo with a few buddies, having had a drink or two we might be messing around. If we have two tanks, we tend to deliberately go out of our way to make the fights harder for everyone else, but we never wipe, because we've got the DPS & Healers with us to ensure we still meet any requirements.

It can be fun doing it, but sometimes being on the other end of random stupidity can be frustrating. I honestly wouldn't worry about it, you were probably not picked, but it was at random first, and he continued to do it.

Childish, maybe, but if he got a kick from it, let him have it, but don't get worked up and angry over being pulled around in a game, it just isn't worth it.

Note; Just because he is an Officer, doesn't mean he has to act responsibly. When I was an Officer in my last guild (fell apart due to IRL issues for us all) I would mess around a load, troll people in trade chat and be a nuisance and rude to everyone in the guild. It was fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    Whether or not I read his post you are of course going to say I didn't read his post.

People in LFR are, by and large, never trying to screw someone over for no reason. The reason that you get "screwed over" is you are obnoxious. Most people understand that the important thing in LFR is being quiet or at least pleasant. Performance, not so important. But not everyone understands that.

If someone is messing with you just to lower your DPS (like a pally bubbling or a priest life gripping or whatever), you're just going to have to let it slide. It isn't going to matter with regard to the boss what your DPS is. It is however going to matter to the group when someone starts complaining like a fourth grader.
    And again you're assuming something out of the blue. The OP didn't say anything about complaining in his original post and in a follow-up post, he even stated, that he was mute the entire time. He told about his dps/ilvl to put his performance into context, showing that he was not terribad but in fact carried his weight and more.

So I ask you again, why is this the OP's fault? There may be many situations where people get kicked or "bullied" for being either bad or elitist, but the situation the OP describes does in no way indicate, that he was at fault.

You just seem to be of the mind, that anyone doing better than your average LFR player, must be an elitist jerk by default and deserves whatever treatment he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    You just seem to be of the mind, that anyone doing better than your average LFR player, must be an elitist jerk by default and deserves whatever treatment he gets.
    However, I'm not of that mind. I believe OP is telling only part of the story and/or he is dissembling. Also, his obsession with guild status is bizarre and a huge red flag for "drama."

Now, I am of the mind that anyone who uses words like "mouth-breather" and "window-licker" needs to go play some other game. Maybe that's what you interpret as anti-elitism. OP hasn't done that. OP has some other weird thing going on.
    Last edited by HardCoder; 2013-04-15 at 01:28 AM.

Lol, this post is exactly like an in-game LFR.

LFR heroes defending their mediocare to terrible gameplay and saying "Its just LFR", LFR trolls that because they killed something on normal, they are suddenly uber raiders and the random posters saying "just be silent and press buttons".

LFR is the only thing left active in the game since everything else is dying off slowly, and its gonna die off even faster than it should because its becoming a pain in the ass.

30mins-1hour queue to get in, get 5 afkers 10 people that shouldnt be playing WoW and 9 people along with you that are bothering while you dont ever get anything apart from bags.

I wonder when Blizzard will implement at least an anti-afk system so people cant receive loot when they simply leech, but yeah it will never happen.

No offense but you sound very much like an elitist and if your doing 50k better than anyone else who cares if they mess around with you? Its a game. LFR is for players that want a fun not super intense raiding experience. So drop the elitist persona or do raids with a guild.