Deleted

PVP Dual wield or Two Hander

Hello Guys,

I don't know what to choose in pvp as death knight. I prefer dual wield better, but are there any disadvantages when you choose dual wield in any spec?

thanks guys.

Deleted
    I assume you're talking about frost, as no other spec is viable for DW.

Personally I prefer Frost for the stronger ranged/aoe pressure as I mostly play RBG's. Others prefer 2h for the bigger oblit hits for finishing healers etc. It's entirely down to what you do although if you're massively dedicated it isn't much of a stretch to get a pair of 1h's and a 2h so you can switch depending on the situation.

I've played both, and can categorically say that 2H burst is extremely useful in RBG's. DW is more fun, but 2H is stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutroy View Post
    I've played both, and can categorically say that 2H burst is extremely useful in RBG's. DW is more fun, but 2H is stronger.
    2h has stronger burst on most classes, but it also has much more downtime and less preasure. DW has a lot more preasure and no downtime, it's also a lot better vs heavy armor, espesially noticable vs holy paladins and tanks (in RBG), it also has much more room for mobility skills then 2h has.

2h = better burst vs most classes, can dps in blood presence
    DW = better sustained damage, constant preasure and a lot more killing machine procs, better aoe and better vs armor, more room for mobility skills.

Tho some might say that the game is all about burst now, but i prefer critting 80k max (DW Frost Strike) with no downtime on any pvp-geared target instead of critting 120k on cloth and 60k on holy paladins and even lower on tanks for 3 sec, then lots of downtime.

Deleted
    My advice is to not play DW. Im a fan of duel wielding myself, however when comparing my DW damage to my 2h damage, 2h is significantly ahead due to the fact that in pvp you need to use RP on abilities other than frost strike (such as conversion), so you end up feeling starved of RP without the 2h passive.